New to the Green

/ New to the Green #11  
Thanks MtnViewRanch and Murphy1244. I already have the JD TNT but was just curious how it compared to the recommended sizes from other suppliers. I don't know the inside dia of the JD cylinders but the OD is 3 3/4" and the shafts are a little over 1 1/2" at 1.6". Sounds like mine are way overkill for my size tractor but it was the JD recommended kit for the 3320.

I'm pretty sure that JD uses the same diameters on all of their kits, no mater what size the tractor is. Any chance of some pictures of you "TnT"? :cool:

/ New to the Green #12  
I'm pretty sure that JD uses the same diameters on all of their kits, no mater what size the tractor is. Any chance of some pictures of you "TnT"? :cool:

Here you go:

JD TnT 001 edited.jpg JD TnT 002.jpg JD TnT 005.jpg

/ New to the Green #13  
Eric, GREAT pictures. Thank you very much. Always good to see what I'm up against. ;)

/ New to the Green #14  
Thanks MtnViewRanch and Murphy1244. I already have the JD TNT but was just curious how it compared to the recommended sizes from other suppliers. I don't know the inside dia of the JD cylinders but the OD is 3 3/4" and the shafts are a little over 1 1/2" at 1.6". Sounds like mine are way overkill for my size tractor but it was the JD recommended kit for the 3320.

They may also fit a larger tractor.