new to the site..?? on ARPS 3pt backhoe atachment

/ new to the site..?? on ARPS 3pt backhoe atachment #1  

lostinfords

Hello everyone, kind of stumbled on the site while searching for info about my 3pt arps backhoe attachment...I was given the attachment and I need to make some repairs on it
1..the bushings, is that the proper name for them??, on the outside of the boom, are worn along w/ the locking pins, are broken...where do I get these at
2..removed the ram on the outer boom to get resealed and have to replace the pin, I believe it is 1-1/2" dia.

I see that there is some remnants of an ARPS decal on the side of the boom???, but how do I determine which model it is, it looks similar to the 90 model, it come off of an 1986 kubota L2850/34hp and now it is on a '87 L2850

What are the, if any, issues/concerns w/ these 3pt backhoes and where, other than this site is a source for info/parts

Thank you, in advance for your assistance

Bob

/ new to the site..?? on ARPS 3pt backhoe atachment #2  
Not sure about the brand or identifying the model, but search the site or internet for posts on subframes to help connect the backhoe. Three point connections only can put exceptional stress on the 3 point and rear of the tractor, to the point that you can severly damage your tractor.