New to the site w/ older Mahindra

/ New to the site w/ older Mahindra #1  

kmack2615

Tractor
2004 Mahindra 2615 4WD Gear
Just wanted to say hello from Central Texas.
My daughter is the actual owner of a 2004 Mahindra 2615 4WD Gear with a pile of attachments. The tractor came as part of a package deal with the house/land she purchased almost 2 years ago. She has 4 acres down in St. Paul, TX (just outside Sinton, TX).

As the "family mechanic", I'm logging in for when I need some help or some answers for keeping the little tractor alive and running. Right now we've been burning up some fuel trying to get the overly tall grass/weeds cut down since her ex-fiancé has split the scene. I've been running the shredder for 5 weekends now and I'm only about 3/4 of the way done. It's a little tough getting around all the low-hanging mesquite trees. But the little pink tractor has been running great with the only hiccup being a little water in the fuel tank (was missing the cap).

Anyway, I'll be around looking up stuff and eventually asking some questions. See ya'll outside!

Ken

Attachments

• IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 49
   / New to the site w/ older Mahindra #2  
Just wanted to say hello from Central Texas.
My daughter is the actual owner of a 2004 Mahindra 2615 4WD Gear with a pile of attachments. The tractor came as part of a package deal with the house/land she purchased almost 2 years ago. She has 4 acres down in St. Paul, TX (just outside Sinton, TX).

As the "family mechanic", I'm logging in for when I need some help or some answers for keeping the little tractor alive and running. Right now we've been burning up some fuel trying to get the overly tall grass/weeds cut down since her ex-fiancé has split the scene. I've been running the shredder for 5 weekends now and I'm only about 3/4 of the way done. It's a little tough getting around all the low-hanging mesquite trees. But the little pink tractor has been running great with the only hiccup being a little water in the fuel tank (was missing the cap).

Anyway, I'll be around looking up stuff and eventually asking some questions. See ya'll outside!

Ken
welcome Ken and we are neighbors, I'm in Orange Grove, if you need something just shout. very funny a friend of mine just sold his property in Bluntzer with a 2615 and a pile of attachments, small world, Diamond B in Corpus Christi is a local dealer if you need parts, Clay is the manager and is a really nice guy as well as a real tractor guy (not a sales man) if you drop by Tell them that David sent you and talk with Katlin she is extremely helpful as is Sergio the mechanic.

the 2615 is a nice tuff tractor good luck.