New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #23  
Latest mag from Bobcat dealer lists 80+ products for the ssqa. That is what is available now-from Bobcat.

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #25  
:confused: The JD QA is incorporated as part of the FEL (a 300CX in my case).

Not a good answer. If it were to come off to be replaced by the universal SSQA, there would not be 132# added. The amount added would be 132#- whatever the Deere coupler weighs.

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #26  
According to JDparts.com holders(parts keys 7 & 10) weigh 13.47#s each & timing pin(parts key 8) weighs 9.46#s on a JD 300CX.

Attachments

• WP5861_________UN30SEP04.gif
    WP5861_________UN30SEP04.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 62
   / New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #27  
I have a few dozen apple trees on M111, I like that rootstock. Nowhere near the 385 as you have. They can grow to near seedling size as I am sure you know. Very hardy.
I'm still glad I went with m111 since they will not be permanently irrigated. Nearer to the house I plan to have some trellised trees but I am going to experiment with lower watering techniques. And I am definitely going to have a cistern to collect rain water off the roof of house and barn.

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #28  
Not a good answer. If it were to come off to be replaced by the universal SSQA, there would not be 132# added. The amount added would be 132#- whatever the Deere coupler weighs.

Sorry about that. I didn't understand the the question... correctly I guess. Hence the "confused" icon. As Tx Jim has provided (thank you) a breakdown of my FEL, a SSQA would have to be added to, not replace, the existing attachment configuration.

Further to my confusion is my lack of knowledge of other tractor FEL attachment configurations and/or methods. I've only ever owned/operated my JD 4105 and I only have the two FEL implements; which are simple to swap around... which is a good thing for me as I'm a very simple man. :)

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #29  
So ~36# for the proprietary adapter vs 132# for the the SSQA for a difference of ~96# plus perhaps a little bit of lift lost (depending on how much the attachment is pushed forward from the pins.

Aaron Z

/ New to tractors and heard a rumor about Kubota #30  
Sorry about that. I didn't understand the the question... correctly I guess. Hence the "confused" icon. As Tx Jim has provided (thank you) a breakdown of my FEL, a SSQA would have to be added to, not replace, the existing attachment configuration.

Further to my confusion is my lack of knowledge of other tractor FEL attachment configurations and/or methods. I've only ever owned/operated my JD 4105 and I only have the two FEL implements; which are simple to swap around... which is a good thing for me as I'm a very simple man. :)

It does replace the items Jim has listed.