New Toolcat Purchase

/ New Toolcat Purchase #1  

AdmiralS

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 580K, New Holland LS180, Kubota LX3310HSDC, ToolCat UW53H (On Order)
I'm planning on visiting our local dealer this week about a 5610. It seems almost impossible to find a quality 5610 used, and the few that do pop up that are newer are almost at MSRP new.

That said, does a new Toolcat come with a bucket, or do you need to purchase it as an add-on attachment?

Last edited:
   / New Toolcat Purchase #2  
Congrats on your future purchase. It took me a couple years to get a used 5610 so I jumped on it. I'm thinking that the bucket is not standard as there are different ones to chose from.

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Thanks! I found a 2019 online with under 200 hours and its almost as much as a new unit. Found a used 2020, but it was pending sale before I even finished reading the listing!

I am leaning towards the 4-1 bucket anyway, so that makes the decision easier. Have one on our backhoe and find it very handy!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #4  
attachments are options not standard, Im not a lover of the 4 in 1 bucket having one on my cat 420, defiantly would not use one on my Toolcat again just my opinion

/ New Toolcat Purchase
attachments are options not standard, Im not a lover of the 4 in 1 bucket having one on my cat 420, defiantly would not use one on my Toolcat again just my opinion

Thanks, value your point of view as someone who owns and has used both!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #6  
Here's a quote for a new 2019 from 2019 for reference. Discount listed was dealer discount, I blocked out their name. Good luck and congrats! Screenshot 2021-02-21 203744.png

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Here's a quote for a new 2019 from 2019 for reference. Discount listed was dealer discount, I blocked out their name. Good luck and congrats! View attachment 687357

Thanks!

That gives me a great baseline and will see how it compares with the quote I get from my local dealer. The closet dealer is 8 miles from me and I am lucky enough to have like 4-5 dealers within a 70 mile radius.

/ New Toolcat Purchase #8  
The 60K is one thing , it's all the cool attachments at 10K a pop that adds up !!

/ New Toolcat Purchase #9  
Just have to decide on what wheel/tire package to go with. The standard 27" ind tire. the 29" ind, or the 29" turfs. The turfs are wider so you get wider wheels and fenders too.

/ New Toolcat Purchase
Just have to decide on what wheel/tire package to go with. The standard 27" ind tire. the 29" ind, or the 29" turfs. The turfs are wider so you get wider wheels and fenders too.

I think I am leaning towards the 29" R4 tires. Think it gives the machine a nicer look and will be operating on Dirt and gravel the majority of the time.