New Toro GT Pics

/ New Toro GT Pics #1  

cokeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T1570
I decided to get out of the lawn cutting and post hole drilling business this year. I have too much work to do around my own place and there is just not enough hours in a day. I only have a half acre lot so I couldn't justify keeping the BX for that amount of grass. Here is what I bought.

First Pic. I ripped out most of my lawn and reseeded. It's starting to fill in now. At least it's green.

Attachments

• P1000951.JPG
    P1000951.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 339
   / New Toro GT Pics
Here is a closeup from the front

Attachments

• P1000952.JPG
    P1000952.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 343
   / New Toro GT Pics
I already installed a headlight switch. It doesn't seem right to run lights in the bright sunlight. I put this switch above the throttle control.

Attachments

• P1000958.JPG
    P1000958.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 292
   / New Toro GT Pics
Last pic. It looks to be a fairly stout little machine as far as non commercial stuff goes. I hope to get a lot of years out of it since I'll only be cutting my own grass with it.

Dean

Attachments

• P1000953.JPG
    P1000953.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 296
   / New Toro GT Pics #5  
Nice lookin tractor.

I like the headlight switch mod, I might try that on my Cub.

/ New Toro GT Pics
Thanks. I like it but I find the front looks kind of odd. It's not as good looking as a Cub but I'm getting used to it. Yours doesn't have a switch either?

Dean

/ New Toro GT Pics #7  
The headlights stay on all the time on my cub.

I installed 3 toggle switches on the dash, 2 for the johnnybucket jr and 1 for the sleeve hitch. I also installed a cigarette lighter. But I think I can find room for one more for the headlight switch.....I just gotta figure out which wires to tap into.

The toggle switches for the JBjr came with rubber boots, when I got my electric sleeve hitch from ebay, it had no boot. I found some rubber boot covers online, I'll try to attach a pic for you.

Attachments

• lighter.JPG
    lighter.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 265
   / New Toro GT Pics #9  
Nice looking Toro! In Canada shouldn't the headlights be on during the day also???

/ New Toro GT Pics
Ha Ha! I don't think big brother has branched out into 'Lawn and Garden Safety' yet.

Dean