New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #11  
Looks like the Cat's Meow as my dad would say...

Very interested in your ongoing impressions.

Have looked at them over the years and sure wouldn't mind owning one... and like Kubota.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #12  
Looks like the Cat's Meow as my dad would say...

Very interested in your ongoing impressions.

Have looked at them over the years and sure wouldn't mind owning one... and like Kubota.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D
After a couple of minor hitches, (hydraulic fluid was all on the barn floor after the first night- my dealer sent a guy that day- he took it back to the shop- turned out to be a clamp on the power steering that wasn't tightened in the factory- REALLY hard to get to- had to remove the ROPS and the whole panel- took him several hours but he did a great job and cleaned up the whole machine), I used it all day today. I'm not sure how I lived without it!! Very happy with my dealer for the fast and efficient response too.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #14  
Appreciate the updates...

I really appreciate a layout where everything is easy to access...

Hopefully, it was just a one time glitch.

Knew a guy that bought a Kubota RTV when it first came out and he was not a happy camper... the unit had lots of vibration and the noise/rattles drove him crazy... of course that was a long time ago... end up selling it.

Well- I've had it for a week now. After my dealer fixed the hydraulic line (tightened the clamp), it has run like a champ. I put about 7 hours on it doing a little bit of everything. I also had a rhino liner sprayed on the bed. I don't know how I ever lived without it! The gear shifter is very smooth. It was a little tight at first but just because brand new. More later....

Barn cats LOVE the new ride! :) IMG_1241.jpgIMG_1242.jpg