New Toy

/ New Toy #1  

Tcfake613

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the outstanding information on this forum. I have been reading for several weeks... And learning. I've never posted a question, mainly since every time I could think of one, I would search and find the answer! This forum is one of the best!

Just signed the papers on my Kubota B2620 today. Will have it on Monday. After all the research, I think this is the perfect tractor for my 5 acres!

Oh yeah... Here's a pic...

image-2571372491.png

PS: All the stuff in the background is Messicks... Not mine. :)

/ New Toy #4  
Wow, Congrats on your new Kubota, she sure is pretty !
DevilDog

/ New Toy
brin said:
Very nice tractor ! Isn't that the way it always works...you have to wait until Monday...geeez ! That is going to be a long wait...LOL...Have fun !

Yeah... I thought it was going to rain all weekend... But it's pretty nice here in central PA. I could be out there in the fields!

Oh well... There is always next weekend.

/ New Toy #6  
Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the outstanding information on this forum. I have been reading for several weeks... And learning. I've never posted a question, mainly since every time I could think of one, I would search and find the answer! This forum is one of the best!

Just signed the papers on my Kubota B2620 today. Will have it on Monday. After all the research, I think this is the perfect tractor for my 5 acres!

Oh yeah... Here's a pic...

View attachment 230906

PS: All the stuff in the background is Messicks... Not mine. :)

Just a word of advice check all the fluid levels before running the machine and after you have run it for a few hours. It can save you a lot of worry. Congrats on the new machine.

/ New Toy
Thanks for the reminder dex. Read that thread a few days ago and am expecting to add a couple of quarts to the front axle... At some time in the future.

/ New Toy #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor!:thumbsup:

/ New Toy #9  
Congratulations on the tractor, Mondays always seem to come to fast, I'll bet you can't wait for this Monday to get here.