New Holland TC18
Just got the two new toys.
Boom Pole.
v33ypl.jpg

Carry-All
23kyvls.jpg

/ New Toys #2  
Cool!!

What's the height of that boom pole? Wonder if it would be useful in pulling engines?

/ New Toys
It is about Eight foot long. With the upper link adjustment, it is about 7-8 feet off of the ground. Rated at 500 lbs but the leverage on My TC18, that would lift the front if the weight was at the end of the pole.

/ New Toys #4  
Congrats,

couple of the simplest, best truly utilitarian implements to have. Those two were my first tractor implements and I have used them heavily. My boom is home made and the carry all is the KK one.

JC,

dsc04251x.jpg

dsc04631hl.jpg

/ New Toys #5  
The guy i bought my 1700 had a boom pole that he said he was using to lift engines with. He built this ballast tank out of about 20'' pipe to keep the wheels on the ground. I took it off since i wont be yanking any engines with mine. It has fill/drain plugs top and bottom to add the water and an eyelet to assist in removing off the front bumper..it is a beast.

/ New Toys #6  
I've seen the pole booms mounted to a quick attache plate for the front end, and they look like a great tool, I may get one for my skidsteer

/ New Toys
Out fitted the CarryAll to hold tools

2dtc2kw.jpg

14wujuv.jpg

j0d2ci.jpg

/ New Toys
Added some sides to the CarryAll. Did not completely cover the sides, needed to leave some space for oversized items.

e0oec8.jpg

2jie5j.jpg

124vg8w.jpg