New Toys

/ New Toys #11  
By the looks Santa starting his run early this year. ;)

Nice looking setup. :)

/ New Toys #12  
Thanks Don87, that's great. I always wanted to see how the Massey went on, as I've only seen the John Deere setup. I was worried that the front blower would be a pain if you needed to occasionally use the front loader, but it doesn't look bad at all.
I've had my eye on a scut or cut for a while now, the Gc was my favourite choice, but too many other things keep coming up. Got rid of my dump truck because I was frustrated with the low rates, then I got really stupid and bought a highway tractor, then a pickup.......hopefully the tractor is coming next:laughing:

Thanks for the pics.

/ New Toys #13  
Hey, Paystar-- you're right, it's very easy to slip off the blower and mount the loader --I've done it myself-- but Don's absolutely right: that blower quick-hitch shoe sits very low. I found out when I --uh, contacted-- a low stone wall...:ashamed: Fortunately, no damage, other than some scrapes in my nice shiny black paint.:eek: But really, it only takes a few minutes to accomplish the swap, if you have wheeled dollies on which to set the FEL and blower.

/ New Toys #14  
Very nice equipment Don. Looking forward to winter to try that blower out..... are we;).

/ New Toys
Very nice equipment Don. Looking forward to winter to try that blower out..... are we;).
I purchased the blower, so that I can clear the path for Santa:thumbsup:

But yes, I'm anxious to try it out.
May not be long though...........Rochester NY. had snow last night. I was there, LOL

/ New Toys #16  
Good luck with your 2360, I have found it to be an awesome snowthrower. It will throw light dry snow 50+ feet. I have thrown slush with visable standing water. With slush get into it hard and out of it fast. Light loading tends to clog. Personal opinion: for slush remove the wire gaurd in the chute as it tends to clog the chute.

/ New Toys
Good luck with your 2360, I have found it to be an awesome snowthrower. It will throw light dry snow 50+ feet. I have thrown slush with visable standing water. With slush get into it hard and out of it fast. Light loading tends to clog. Personal opinion: for slush remove the wire gaurd in the chute as it tends to clog the chute.
Thanks for the tips.
I was wondering about the 'wire guard' myself. Looked like a problem area to me.

/ New Toys #18  
Ditto on the wire guard. I've threatened to yank it off several times, but it's still there.... :mur: Maybe this winter it'll bite the dust! :cool:

And ditto on the slush! Mine's throw gets reduced to around 25-30' with the wet stuff. (Oh yeah, I can live with that!:D)

/ New Toys #19  
thanks for the pics, Very nice looking tractor, when I when green there was no red dealer in the area, but I have heard and can see many fine things about Red. Does your tractor have a rocker pedal like the orange or 2 seperate like green?

/ New Toys #20  
thanks for the pics, Very nice looking tractor, when I when green there was no red dealer in the area, but I have heard and can see many fine things about Red. Does your tractor have a rocker pedal like the orange or 2 seperate like green?

The Massey's have seperate forward and reverse pedals like the Deere. And left side brake.