New tractor delivered

/ New tractor delivered
I did get 50 hr filters and shop manual.

/ New tractor delivered
Everything Attachments wicked root Yes 66 in root grapple , 7 ft rear scraper blade, 6 ft hd hb box blade and pallet forks.
Several trees already don't appreciate the grapple.

/ New tractor delivered
Thanks all. Dealer was Larrystoves and Equipment Murfreesboro, TN 5 paw dealer. Yes they are. Beat 3 Il dealers by over $4500 including delivery.

/ New tractor delivered #14  
Are you happy with Larry stoves and? I talked to them a couple times and always got the feeling that the Mike guy was a goober.

/ New tractor delivered #15  
Looks like a nice set-up. Also sounds like the guys answered the seat safety switch question you had in the other thread.

/ New tractor delivered
No, I thought Mike was very professional and straight forward. New the product and was able to answer all questions. Highly recommend them.

/ New tractor delivered
Yes, I like the switch idea and just picked one up.
Eric did you get my pm?

/ New tractor delivered #18  
I'm leaning toward a Wicked Root Grapple v.2.0 in the next couple weeks for my NX4510HST Cab. Thinking I'll go with the 72" width as my Titan T3s are 83" sidewall-to-sidewall in the rear. How did you decide on 66" width? I see you have T1s, which I think are 66". Was that a factor?

/ New tractor delivered
I have ag tires only 67 wide. I felt the 72 inch could be more unstable/unbalanced on slopes or with very heavy loads.

/ New tractor delivered #20  
As we build our farm, I am amazed at the equipment and implements we have either aquired or considered. In my future there will be a second tractor. I will probably get another grapple. Single lid smaller.

Last edited: