New tractor owner, now what

/ New tractor owner, now what #1  

Rashidi

Tractor
Satoh S650
I was very blessed and Jah has provided me with a tractor. It is a Satoh S650. I am not really sure if I need it. What all can I do with it. I don't own much land. Should I sell it? What is it worth?

/ New tractor owner, now what #2  
Not enough info to make any constructive comments!!

/ New tractor owner, now what #3  
:welcome: to TBN, Burn it for a sacrifice.

/ New tractor owner, now what #4  
I was very blessed and Jah has provided me with a tractor. It is a Satoh S650. I am not really sure if I need it. What all can I do with it. I don't own much land. Should I sell it? What is it worth?

Hello! my pappy just saw me open this thread and he said he saw one of those at sale for auction and it went for close to 10 grand. HE wanted to know if all the points are changed in the what condition.
Louie.

/ New tractor owner, now what #6  

/ New tractor owner, now what
Not enough info to make any constructive comments!!

It has a tillter on the back of it.

:welcome: to TBN, Burn it for a sacrifice.

Every hoe ha dem stick a bush.

Hello! my pappy just saw me open this thread and he said he saw one of those at sale for auction and it went for close to 10 grand. HE wanted to know if all the points are changed in the what condition.
Louie.

I don't know about points. I ran it a little bit today and realized I never checked the radiator fluid. I got off and checked while it was running and a bunch sprayed out. I guess that is why it was given to me. 10,000 would be nice.

/ New tractor owner, now what #8  
How much land do you have to maintain? What would you like to do with the land? A tractor may be a tool to help achieve your goals directly, and maybe not. Not to be discouraging, but I think $10,000 is much, much higher than you should expect to get for that tractor. The area you are in somewhat determines prices, but I think that would be too high anywhere.

/ New tractor owner, now what #9  
How much land do you have to maintain? What would you like to do with the land? A tractor may be a tool to help achieve your goals directly, and maybe not. Not to be discouraging, but I think $10,000 is much, much higher than you should expect to get for that tractor. The area you are in somewhat determines prices, but I think that would be too high anywhere.
Yeah but my daddy was looking at this with me last night and he confirmed that it is worth 10000 dollars at minimum the way it sits now.

/ New tractor owner, now what #10  
Yeah but my daddy was looking at this with me last night and he confirmed that it is worth 10000 dollars at minimum the way it sits now.
When did the OP post a picture of the TRACTOR? It is very difficult to assign a possible estimate or price without checking the machine in person. There could be many, many things wrong. Even a picture or more information would help, somewhat.