New Tractor Stalling

/ New Tractor Stalling #11  
LeRoy:

Thank you SO much for telling me that you got that - sometimes I'll write something, and can picture people reading it and saying "what on EARTH is this idiot talking about???"

That is one of my all-time favorite movie lines, and it always makes me laugh just thinking about it. For anyone reading this who hasn't seen "Mr. Mom", with Michael Keaton - he's wearing his apron and trying to fix something in the kitchen when his neighbor walks in and says, "so, I see you're doing some wiring - 220?". Trying desperately to look cool and pretend he knows what he's doing, he replies "220, 221, whatever it takes". Classic. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There's so much in life with the potential for making us sad that I feel really lucky that almost everything reminds me of something funny.

Thanks again LeRoy, you've eased my mind /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Tractor Stalling #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just in time since a big snow storm is supposed to come in tonight.
)</font>

Griffey, you used the "s" word - let's keep it clean, please! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, I'm glad you're back in business. Hats off to Slowzuki, btolle, and you for figuring it out. That was a very satisfying example of what this place is all about. And thanks for posting the outcome - so many times people don't!

Good luck with the s***, John

/ New Tractor Stalling
Spoke too soon!

We got 10 inches of snow so I hooked up the new blower (wasn't that hard) and got ready to throw it around and the problem came back. I tried the jump wire and a few other fixes, but had no luck. The dealer is sending someone over today to fix it. In the mean time the snow is just sitting there waiting to be moved. My luck a neighbor or someone will try to be helpful and clean my drive. NOOOOOOOO!!!! I'll keep you posted.

/ New Tractor Stalling
None right now. I'm not running at all. The guy is working on it right now so hopefully I can be back with what the problem was soon.

/ New Tractor Stalling #16  
Griffey, dang that must have been frustrating, so sorry to hear it's still acting up. My money's still on the safety lockout wiring or switch - good luck and please let us know what the outcome is.

/ New Tractor Stalling #17  
OK, now I'm getting worried about you, I'm picturing you sitting in your tractor under 10 feet of snow.

I'm sending the St. Bernards - sorry, drank the brandy.

Turn on your rescue beacon and maintain an air pocket around your head - help is on the way.