New Tractor Time

/ New Tractor Time
The sale of the TC45D and all implements has finally been completed. The new owner picked up the last implements today. He asked if he could do some minor repairs and maintenance in my barn as his property is undeveloped and has no permanent buildings, and I agreed. We spent the past several days checking fluid levels, tire pressures, lubing all the zerks, etc. I have no tractor or implements on the farm for the first time since I bought the property!

I haven't made a final decision on replacing the tractor. Somewhat of a surprise, at least to me, is I'm leaning towards another New Holland, the D46 CVT with cab, but from a different dealer this time. I may wait until next March or April to purchase as the tractor sees little or no use here during the winter.

Thanks to all who gave suggestions and provided input in response to my questions. Vic

/ New Tractor Time #22  
Look at the Massey, looking is free and it is a great bang for the buck!

/ New Tractor Time
Look at the Massey, looking is free and it is a great bang for the buck!

I have looked at the Massey 1700 series. Nice tractors although the price quoted for the 1736 was several thousands higher than the NH D46. I have the Massey currently tied with Kubota L3560 in second place in my rankings. Vic

/ New Tractor Time #24  
2015 john deere 2032R was delivered this afternoon.

got me a 2032R this afternoon , 2015, 96 hours, so going to get up early and lit the stove and, garb a seat and just look at it.

/ New Tractor Time #25  
Re: 2015 john deere 2032R was delivered this afternoon.

got me a 2032R this afternoon , 2015, 96 hours, so going to get up early and lit the stove and, garb a seat and just look at it.

Wow, that is lightly used barely broken in.