New tractor

/ New tractor
Hey all, been out playing. What a powerfull beast. My F350 with my gooseneck horse trailer was stuck in the mud. I put my kid behind the wheel of the truck, started it up, put it in neutral and told him to just steer it. I pulled the truck and trailer about 10 feet and then noticed his buddy trying to get my attention, I said what's up and he says that the back wheels of the truck weren't turning. Whoops the emergency brake was on. That tractor was pulling it like it was not even there. DDivinia I bought a farm in southern Kentucky and plan on growing hay and raising cattle. I get to retire next March and need something to do :rolleyes: Turbo36 (Bro) I bought a ten foot pull type brush cutter and a 7 foot box blade, both made by Taylor-Way and branded for AGCO, more orange. It all looks real pretty out there sitting on green grass! Got them both for under 5K.

Bake

/ New tractor #12  
bake321 said:
Hey all, been out playing. What a powerfull beast. My F350 with my gooseneck horse trailer was stuck in the mud. I put my kid behind the wheel of the truck, started it up, put it in neutral and told him to just steer it. I pulled the truck and trailer about 10 feet and then noticed his buddy trying to get my attention, I said what's up and he says that the back wheels of the truck weren't turning. Whoops the emergency brake was on. That tractor was pulling it like it was not even there. DDivinia I bought a farm in southern Kentucky and plan on growing hay and raising cattle. I get to retire next March and need something to do :rolleyes: Turbo36 (Bro) I bought a ten foot pull type brush cutter and a 7 foot box blade, both made by Taylor-Way and branded for AGCO, more orange. It all looks real pretty out there sitting on green grass! Got them both for under 5K.

Bake

Sounds like a smokin' deal.

Need some Registered Texas Longhorns?

D.

/ New tractor
Divinia,
Boy I don't know enough to answer yes or no to that question. My neighbor raises Charolais bulls, so I'm thinking of going that route. An awful lot of free advise comes with that deal. I have a couple of good old boy neighbors that are happy that I bought the farm and intend to keep it as a farm, so they are willing to teach me the cattle business.

Bake

/ New tractor #14  
bake321 said:
Divinia,
Boy I don't know enough to answer yes or no to that question. My neighbor raises Charolais bulls, so I'm thinking of going that route. An awful lot of free advise comes with that deal. I have a couple of good old boy neighbors that are happy that I bought the farm and intend to keep it as a farm, so they are willing to teach me the cattle business.

Bake

I hear ya. Many cattlemen say forget but Longhorns, but being a natvie Texan - I had to go that route. :)

D.

/ New tractor #15  
LBrown59 said:
Let Me Second That!
I bought 2 tractors from them back in November.
A new one and a used one.
I also got a new 60" front blade and a 48'' rear tiller there at the same time.
I am very pleased with dealing with them.
== L B ==
Well it's good to hear things change. About 5 years ago I gave this dealership a shot at my business. It did not work out to say the least. First he did not want to sell me the tractor I was looking at, kept wanting me to get bigger. Couldn't even get him to give me a price on the M4900. I just went down the road to the Mahindra dealer and I've been there ever since. Bought 2 new tractors from them. Sometimes when a lesser known brand moves into the area and starts taking sales away attitudes change. Both Deere and Kubota were difficult to deal with when I was buying.

/ New tractor #17  
I'm just glad I'm not the only one ever treated like crap by a dealer. Have been treated well by most Kubota, or NH dealers though. Like our local farmtrac dealer also. Congratulations on your purchase.

/ New tractor #18  
Congratulations on the new tractor and attachments. Sounds like you got a great machine. And best of luck on the new farm.