New Tractor

/ New Tractor #11  
Hi All,

New to the compact tractor market and I'm looking for a 35-45hp tractor and would like your experience and view on Kioti tractors. Nearest dealer is Kubota and will work on any brand; sister store is Kioti dealer. Thank you.

Definitely worth considering. Kioti is rapidly becoming one of the major brands, doing so by offering a well-made product that compares favorably to the long established makes. It seems one of the critical factors in the ag equipment market is building an extensive network of good dealers. I've heard that the dealer network for Kioti is still a work in progress, and some locations may not have a good dealer that's convenient, at least right now. Sounds like your area may have cleared that hurdle.

/ New Tractor #12  
It seems one of the critical factors in the ag equipment market is building an extensive network of good dealers. I've heard that the dealer network for Kioti is still a work in progress, and some locations may not have a good dealer that's convenient, at least right now. Sounds like your area may have cleared that hurdle.

That is dead on

They have a good rep on here (TBN), resale value seems fine too. If you trust that one dealer and have confidence in the long term sustainability of that brand as for parts and such then go for it