new tractor

/ new tractor #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
Hi folks..gravelman here. Im thinking of downsizing from my Kubota 2650 cab tractor to a Kubota bx2680 Looks like a real solid little machine and i don't plan on being out in the rain and snow anymore. Anyone out there own one and if so , how is it????

/ new tractor #2  
It’s a great tractor! I’m sure you’ll get a ton of responses from BX owners.

Mike

/ new tractor
ok thanks...the B2650 hst i have had was wonderful... thanks.

/ new tractor #4  
   / new tractor
yes, i am amazed at what i have done with the 2650 well engineered machine.

/ new tractor #6  
Yeah if you're already used to the controls on a Kubota and you're ok with them you'll be fine. Personally I hate them, but to each their own.

/ new tractor
im curious, why did you have problems with their controls...??? they seem pretty straightforward

/ new tractor
On another note...when i do decide to downsize, is it best to sell my tractor with all the attachments as a package or individual pieces better???

/ new tractor #9  
im curious, why did you have problems with their controls...??? they seem pretty straightforward

Because the "treadle" pedal is the worst design I've ever seen in my life. I found that it required my leg to be lifted each time I wanted to go from forward to reverse and vise versa. Some guys say they put their toe under the front of the treadle and use it that way. It's just a stupid design. It also interferes with the only place you've got to rest your foot flat on the floorboard during operation.

The rest of the operator station looks like a tractor from a third world nation.

I much prefer the modern designs and dual hydro pedals side by side like you see on every other brand on the market. Safer, more comfortable, easier to use.

/ new tractor
ok i get it... i must admit i never gave it much thought as it worked ok for me. thanks for that.