new tractor

/ new tractor #11  
On another note...when i do decide to downsize, is it best to sell my tractor with all the attachments as a package or individual pieces better???
Sell attachments individually, unless the tractor buyer is paying ‘top dollar’ for each attachment.

Mike

/ new tractor
Ok on that THANKS

/ new tractor #13  
Because the "treadle" pedal is the worst design I've ever seen in my life. I found that it required my leg to be lifted each time I wanted to go from forward to reverse and vise versa. Some guys say they put their toe under the front of the treadle and use it that way. It's just a stupid design. It also interferes with the only place you've got to rest your foot flat on the floorboard during operation.

The rest of the operator station looks like a tractor from a third world nation.

I much prefer the modern designs and dual hydro pedals side by side like you see on every other brand on the market. Safer, more comfortable, easier to use.
That’s funny. I have both styles and hooking the treadle pedal for reverse is comfortable and convenient. My foot stays basically flat during the operation of the tractor.
I’d probably prefer a traditional design but, there’s nothing wrong with Kubota or the treadle pedal.

Mike