Price Check New Tractors at Used Price

/ New Tractors at Used Price #1  

SPIKER

Elite Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Hey Everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are other options out there and that you can buy a NEW tractor for less than some Used Brand name ones. Yes they are not JD, Kubota or Ford. If you have had an older gear drive tractor and long for a simple to fix one, which has a warranty then, try out some of the new makes available. These are not GRAY MARKET tractors they are 100% NEW. I'm starting up a dealership but there are many many other dealers out there and they are making there way into just about every corner of the US. Parts are easily available as is extended warranties ect. Don't simply dismiss them because they are not "brand name." If nothing else locate a local dealer to actually take a closer look and see what many people are keeping a secret.

Here is a link to a BB where more info is available.

http://worldcrossing.com/WebX?14@35.Tgy4b4TdD7r^0@.eec20e0

Mark M

Attachments

• 46-177765-07160002.JPG
    46-177765-07160002.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 91
   / New Tractors at Used Price #2  
<font color=blue>...I'm starting up a dealership ...</font color=blue>

Hello Mark,

I wish you lots of success with your new venture...

You may want to contact Muhammad privately about "advertising" your dealership on TBN... I'm sure he'd get ya some customers... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/site/contact.htm>TBN Contact...</A>

A private person can "mention" dealers and not be considered advertisement... but your post would be considered "advertising" on TBN which is not allowed without prior approval... /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

You have no listed private email address, that I would normally use to convey this info to.

Thank you Mark for your attention to this... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Tractors at Used Price #3  
JMIII -

I thought Mark showed remarkable restraint in his post. No link to his own website or address, no contact info for his dealership. Even his attachment photo didn't show a dealership name (or even a brand name, for that matter). If it is an advertisement, it's not a very effective one.

Having said that, I do appreciate that we are not innundated with ads in the messages posted here, and it's nice that people are keeping a close eye on it.

John Mc

/ New Tractors at Used Price
Hi again:

The post wasn't really meant to advertise for myself or anyone else. It was to make others aware that there is/are tractor’s available that are great units at a price far better than most people seem to expect. The link above is to a different BB where more information can be found and they can begin their search about these NEW inexpensive tractors.

If they want they can remove the post at there free will I'm sure but I wasn’t trying to advertise.

Well I hope that helps clear that up.

SPIKER

/ New Tractors at Used Price #5  
another jinma dealer. Please don't try to fool anyone into thinking a new Jinma is better than a used Kubota. (new Kia minus warrantee vs used Toyota) They're for people that like to work on the tractor instead of work with the tractor

/ New Tractors at Used Price #6  
I've heard the same line used about ford tractors in general, and specifically about the *N's... but then ...I like fords..sooooo

I smell a holy war starting...

Soundguy

<font color=red>another jinma dealer. Please don't try to fool anyone into thinking a new Jinma is better than a used Kubota. (new Kia minus warrantee vs used Toyota) <font color=blue>They're for people that like to work on the tractor instead of work with the tractor

/ New Tractors at Used Price #7  
There will always be those that are going to trash the Jinma, or any other Chinese tractor. When it comes to getting the work done, name and/or color means very little.

If you were to turn the clock back to the 70's, it was Kubota that was getting trashed.

/ New Tractors at Used Price #8  
I went over and read the posts. I will admit that I am not crazy about the quality of products that I have seen from china. And many of the posts are exactly what I expected. I own a Yanmar that I bought used, for a used price. If I had to do it over, I would still buy the used tractor, as a second choice, and a new Major Brand as a first choice. When I get my new tractor, I do not want to have to figure out what grade of bolts that I need to use to replace the oem ones, etc. I want o work with my tractor, not on it. I respect that others have a differant approach.

Your refernce to the Chinese forum does great service, because potential buyers need to see the bad and the good, both are pretty evident on the site.

/ New Tractors at Used Price
Hi ALL;

I posted the reference to the CTOA board, which is used by many people as a reference for help on there tractors... They are of good quality with respects to the tractors function. Yes the paint is not as good as a cub and some people like to replace some of the bolts. I had a cub and broke many of the bolts several times but have yet to break one of the Jinma bolts and I’ve been using my Jinma as a bulldozer... The site has a lot of posts about problems and that is what the CTOA site was created for, to help with problems. It is easy to ask questions and get answers there in regards to anything. (Most of my recent posts have concerned welders & welding rather than tractors.) Some people look and say look at all those posts about little problems but what they should see is that they were all solved easily and didn't require a trip to the dealer... If you are buying a tractor expecting to never work on it then you will be disappointed without fail... Every tractor requires service what is nice about the Jinmas is that you can do it all you're self with a few hand tools. Please remember that the CTOA board was set up for a community of people to use to help each other find solutions. Many of the people there are not farmers but first time tractor buyers who have never even driven one before.

Hope that this help clear up any miss understandings.

Mark

/ New Tractors at Used Price #10  
Potential tractor owners don't fall for this tactically worded post - jinmas are not quality. No comparrison to kubotas when they became popular in the early 70's (I put many hours on kubs in the 70's with almost no problems) It's more than just some bolts, hoses, and electrical components, lift the hood and move it back and fourth - the entire schroud moves with it. the plastic parts are not SMC plastic (almost indestructable)like NH or Deere - they are cheaply molded fiberglass(very destructable). Chinese bearings are the cheapest on the planet (know this from expirience repairing all types of equipment) But you wont find this out till you reach 1000 or so hours. Any machine is as good as the sum of its' parts. Even though jinma does well with what they have, they have little control over secondary suppliers of rubber parts, bearings, insulated wire, plastics, etc.. Castings are poorly designed and are compensated by adding size to the piece for extra strength - this accounts for the extra weight. But in defense of jinma I know they can work, partly because of the extra weight, but they are slow movers (no syncro, no hydro, poor turning radius). getting one cheap enough can justify some troubles but $10,000. - $11,000. for 28hp W\fel is questionable; L2600 or L3000 W\ generic fel isn't much more. Lets wait and see where they are in 10 yrs and 2000 hrs.