Price Check New Tractors at Used Price

/ New Tractors at Used Price #11  
looking at tractors, we can always look at an american made product with a good price with many attachments. see power trac.com and enjoy.

good luck

/ New Tractors at Used Price #12  
Alot of companies have imported Chinese tractors into the U.S., put there own names on them and resold them. They can be difficult to get parts for because often these companies go out of buisness.

/ New Tractors at Used Price #13  
"Many of the people there are not farmers but first time tractor buyers who have never even driven one before. "

That is exactly why people buy them....don't konw any better.

/ New Tractors at Used Price #14  
Mark, thanks for being candid in giving the Chinese Tractors Owners Association site. It's great to see some realism and it's really helpful to those of us who want to turn the key and go. Some of us are not capable of higher maintenance units and it's better to find that out earlier than later! Thanks again

/ New Tractors at Used Price
Hi Farmhouse:

I don't believe that the import tractors are higher maintenance than any other tractor for the most part. They are built rugged and cost effective. Like I said before in other posts I have used mine more like a bulldozer than a tractor, only used a tiller a bit on the 3 pt, but I've leveled trees wild rose/multi floral rose and lately been digging up old concrete footers from 2 mobile homes, they are about 24" square and deep. I actually sheared one in half with the bucket on the loader! The top half was about 3 inches thick. I don't know how many people who buy a new tractor uses it like that before the first year is up when they would have had to pay upwards of 20 grand to get it. As for parts yes many people put there own names on the tractors and later went out of business, but at the CTOA site there are several people who can answer questions and get parts for you on tractors that are 20 years old. (Mike & Graham and probably terry too) Yes I used first names, if you need a question or specific parts you can go to the site and post it there I'm sure one of them can answer it. I hope to help out anyone who needs help myself, though I'm just more of a small time guy.

Mark M