New Tradctor Owner

/ New Tradctor Owner #1  

Trails End

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335
Hello from Southeastern NH.

After last winter (albeit a mild one here ), I decided that at the ripe young age of 70,
that it wouldn't be too long before I wouldn't be able to keep up maintenance of 26
acres, mostly wooded, along with a 500 ft. gravel driveway that I clear in the winter
with a 9hp Ariens snow blower. After initial thoughts on purchasing a larger pickup
truck with a snow plow, it seemed like it would be more practical to purchase a tractor
with a snow blade, which would be useful year round. There began my search for the
best tractor for my needs.

TractorByNet was my major source for information on which tractor would suit my needs.

I ended up purchasing a Bobcat CT335 tractor with 8TL loader and 6 foot FEL mounted
snow blade in May of 2012, and recently added a 6 foot box blade to use as a counter-
weight. The box blade will also be useful in maintaining my 500 ft. driveway.

TBN has a wealth of information which was most useful to me, since I had no previous
experience in modern compact tractors. I did once own a small Farmall Cub back in
1985 but I sold that years ago.

Thanks to TBN and it's members for providing a most useful forum for tractor owners.

/ New Tradctor Owner #2  
Hi! Welcome, and nice to meet you. I live just south of Keene, probably not too far from you. I like the bobcats and they seem to have a pretty good network in New England. Where did you get yours from if you don' t mind me asking? Again, welcome!

/ New Tradctor Owner
Hi! Welcome, and nice to meet you. I live just south of Keene, probably not too far from you. I like the bobcats and they seem to have a pretty good network in New England. Where did you get yours from if you don' t mind me asking? Again, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome, NHmitch! I purchased the Bobcat from BobcatNH in Chichester, NH. Great
peiple to deal with.

/ New Tradctor Owner #6  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken