New trailer

/ New trailer #1  

pistolhunter

Picked up my trailer this weekend, and I thought I would share.
The only options I got on it were crossmembers 16 in. oc and radial tires.
The paint job surprised me, it looked as good under the trailer as it did on the outside. Most trailer paint jobs stink, and they miss some under it.
Time will tell how it holds up.

SS851787.jpg

pic of paint under trailer
SS851782.jpg

Took this pic for Diamondpilot...:laughing:
SS851789.jpg

/ New trailer #2  
Very nice trailer. That Ford pulling it looks great also. Better keep it around to tote that Chevy!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for the special pic. Did you have to push it up the trailer with the tractor or winch up?

Chris

/ New trailer #3  
Very nice trailer. That Ford pulling it looks great also. Better keep it around to tote that Chevy!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for the special pic. Did you have to push it up the trailer with the tractor or winch up?

Chris

No, That Chevy must be along as a backup for when the Ford gives out :) ;).

Nice looking trailer. Maybe someday for me.

/ New trailer #4  
Now that's a nice towing setup, but geez it looks like it's all of about 70ft long!! Really nice trailer, good luck with it.

/ New trailer #5  
Now that's what were talkin' about! My blood runs BLUE boys.Nice trailer too.:thumbsup::laughing:

/ New trailer #7  
Nice set up, what is the lenth of your trailer, just wondering, it looks really good. I just order me a new 24+5 Blk Longhorn trailer, with two 12K axles and low profile " hope i didnt go wrong on that option" and with 12" cross centers, and 19# I-beam frame and neck, with the heavy square coupler. I have been looking for months and found differnt things on each trailer set-up, so when i got ready to buy one, i ordered it like i wanted to. It will take 4 weeks to build this trailer. How does your trailer pull?

/ New trailer
It pulls good, sounds like you got a heck of a trailer also. Post some pics when you get it home.

/ New trailer #9  
I will post some pics in about 6 weeks, it takes them 4 weeks to build, but i work over sea's then it will be a week or two until i get home.

/ New trailer #10  

yeah, no need for the trailer to haul the ford. they come with the heated tailgate option so they're comfortable to push, even in the winter months :p