New UTV owner

/ New UTV owner #11  
Campyman,
Finally, another Volunteer owner. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I have the 31 HP Kohler EFI tracker in Camo. I have 250 hours on mine and it has done everything I've ask it to do. It came with the overhead light bar, front basket with brush guard, gun case, and will do 32MPH. It also has low range and a locking rear differential. I think there are some real nice UTV's out there but the Cub is alot of bang for the buck. I got mine during a fair special for $9850 out the door.
CJ

/ New UTV owner #13  
Why is the filter removal an issue?

It's stuffed up in an area of the motor that you can barely get to from underneath...I only changed it once so far, but that filter was a bear.

/ New UTV owner
NYBOB said:
How do you like the Volunteer Kohler engine? Did you consider the diesel?
Do you have the bench seat or bucket?

Thanks

Hey man yes I did consider desiel but I got the gas because i got the Polaris also and it was a convienance issue. I got the bucket seats windshield and top, I love the kohler vtwin 750 is has gobs of torque compared to the 800 Polaris
Nath

/ New UTV owner
CJBOTA said:
Campyman,
Finally, another Volunteer owner. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I have the 31 HP Kohler EFI tracker in Camo. I have 250 hours on mine and it has done everything I've ask it to do. It came with the overhead light bar, front basket with brush guard, gun case, and will do 32MPH. It also has low range and a locking rear differential. I think there are some real nice UTV's out there but the Cub is alot of bang for the buck. I got mine during a fair special for $9850 out the door.
CJ

Hey cjbota,
I am really glad to have a fellow cub owner, i got mine with the windsheild and top for the same price, i dont have the basket, or light bar, but i love this machine, it is built like a tank, yes the polaris is 400 pounds lighter and goes faster, but u cant beat the shear ruff and ready *** stompin torque that the cub has. I completely sunk the polaris and had to use the cub to pull it out.
Nath

/ New UTV owner #16  
Hey cjbota,
I am really glad to have a fellow cub owner, i got mine with the windsheild and top for the same price, i dont have the basket, or light bar, but i love this machine, it is built like a tank, yes the polaris is 400 pounds lighter and goes faster, but u cant beat the shear ruff and ready *** stompin torque that the cub has. I completely sunk the polaris and had to use the cub to pull it out.
Nath

OK...make it 3.....:laughing::D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 229
   / New UTV owner #17  
Fantastic, the Volunteer owners are finally "coming out". I don't really have anything bad to say about the RTV, ranger or the Gator but I really like my 750 EFI Cub Volunteer. I've had it two years and have around 300 hours on it and I have no complaints. That 31 HP kohler really can pull in low range. I also like the fact it tops out at 32MPH while some other brands only do 25 MPH. Back when I bought mine the Cub was alot less money then the Kubota, Ranger, and Gator.
Of these other three I like the JD 825I best. But there are two reasons I will probably never own one. The two JD dealers in my area are snooty, arrogant and will not negociate at all. Plus I think they have a Chinese power plant. I don't care if they gold plate it, if it's Chinese, I don't want it. Sorry, some day I may feel different, but for now the only thing Chinese I like is their food. (and I'm a little picky about that) But having said that I am sure it's a great machine.
CJ

/ New UTV owner
Hey man i totally agree on the kohler vtwin vs the oreintal expess motors. Mine is built like a tank and can pull a tree out its roots. I have had mine at the dealer, little warranty work(throttle cable got pinched in frame aand caused very stiff gas pedel) went ahead and ordered speepo and gas gauge as well as grab bar and am waiting impatiently for them to call