New Year's Day traditions ???

/ New Year's Day traditions ??? #11  
Re: New Year\'s Day traditions ???

Balance of the instructions..... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 356424-1955a.jpg
    356424-1955a.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 83
   / New Year's Day traditions ??? #12  

Not a tradition........but we're going to have a lasagna dinner and watch a movie she picked out at Blockbuster. Signs I think with Mel Gibson. No staying up until midnight for us.

/ New Year's Day traditions ??? #13  

Bicycle ride at sunrise-ish. Temperature determines length, sometimes it's as short as 5 miles. Longest was 66 and if the snow is fresh, it gets replaced by x-country skiing.

DIYGuy

/ New Year's Day traditions ??? #14  

Nothing real fancy -- just family at home -- movies and football.

Foods consumed during the evening: Steamed shrimp w/Old Bay; Chicken wings, Oyster stew and left over Christmas cookies.

At midnight we give each other a New Year's kiss, then we all go outside and bang pots. After the pot banging, we eat herring, and have a glass of champagne.

/ New Year's Day traditions ???

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( reminding the wife of her place in the family....... )</font>

Junkman - Any chance you posted your reply to the wrong message? Doubt it would be much of a tradition past one year... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Year's Day traditions ???

Pix from our traditional New Year's Day - Coyote Ride. Try to guess which one is me. Hint - I'm wearing something with JD on it (gotta keep this tractor related...). BTW only one person fell off this year (imitating a rodeo performer... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Attachments

• 357033-1-1-04 coyote ride2.jpg
    357033-1-1-04 coyote ride2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 116