Newbie from Southern Idaho!

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #1  

dbonne

Tractor
Kubota L2900
Hello All!

I have been a lurker for a couple of years, that is until yesterday. I tore apart the valve stack for my FEL (Kubota L2900), checked the lift cyl's for bypass and could not figure out why the loader would not lower... After spending all afternoon with no results, I came here and POW, slap in the face. You guys saved my day. I have a backhoe on the tractor and did not notice that the 3PT lever was all the way up and the hoe attachment was holding arms down causing a ton of backpressure on the hydraulics. If only I would used this resource first!

I joined right then and there, I saw the light, I am a believer!!

I have the above mentioned Kubota, a bunch of small implements and a few garden tractors to use around my acre and a half. Yes, I am a home farmer. I have been a tractor man my whole life whether I had any ground or not.

Thank you again for the knowledge gained yesterday, hopefully I can repay with something I know.

Dbonne

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #2  
Welcome

Yeah, there is a lot of smarty pant's on this forum.

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #3  
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found answers. You are WAY down there in ID. I've been down to Boise and that's quite a trip for me.

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #5  
Hi and welcome to TBN!! I have moved your thread to the Kubota forum where you can enjoying speaking with other members. Best of luck! :thumbsup:

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #6  
:welcome:
To the forum Dbonne. There were other reasons to join here, but to get help is a big reason also.

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #8  
Welcome from the Adirondacks. :welcome: I made it as far west as Montana a few years back. Fished the Little Bighorn on a Sioux reservation. I wanted to just keep on going to Idaho, but the job back home stood in my way. Maybe some day.

/ Newbie from Southern Idaho! #9  
Welcome. Good people here. I just joined yesterday and like you I have been 'lurking' or 'skulking about' as I like to call it for some time. I used to live in Boise back in the 70's. Nice place to live and nice people. Kind of funny at the time, but the locals were much more friendly than the people who had moved from California, which is where I am from.