Tractor News Next generation 3000 series

/ Next generation 3000 series #1  

GeorgeC

Silver Member
I am currently a proud owner of a 3720, which I bought in it's introductory year.
It's been a flawless powerhouse of a tractor, and there isn't another color but green in my future..

I'm looking ahead to trade someday, but only if a new, updated series of the 3000 line is offered.
Is there any news of a redesigned tractor coming out in the next couple of years to replace the 3000 series?
Thanks.

/ Next generation 3000 series #2  
I am currently a proud owner of a 3720, which I bought in it's introductory year.
It's been a flawless powerhouse of a tractor, and there isn't another color but green in my future..

I'm looking ahead to trade someday, but only if a new, updated series of the 3000 line is offered.
Is there any news of a redesigned tractor coming out in the next couple of years to replace the 3000 series?
Thanks.

whta kind of information are you looking for? I know that the 3720 will become the 3044m. Hood redesign is likely, probably looking like the new 8r series.

/ Next generation 3000 series #4  
Probably in the next 1-2 years. There is a thread on here all about the new Deeres. Lots of information there.