NH 1920, Mountain out of a Molehill

/ NH 1920, Mountain out of a Molehill #1  

Rgold

Tractor
new holland 1920
Hi all, new to thread and relatively new to tractor ownership. I have a late 90's NH 1920 that I believe has been having issues with the neutral start switch. I took the NSS apart, cleaned and reinstalled with no luck. I decided to jump the tractor with a screwdriver on the starter....unfortunately I was moving quickly and not paying much attention and bridged the alternator rather then the starter. I now have a bruised ego and have completely lost power on the tractor, nothing lighting up on the dash.

Any idea what I should be looking for now? Main fuses seem to be ok. My cabin and tractor are located about and hour from my primary residence in Johnsville CA. Very spotty cell coverage and off the grid to complicate things even more.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the add... Ryan

/ NH 1920, Mountain out of a Molehill #2  
There’s a fusible link that carries all the accessory power from the positive stud on the starter solenoid to the wiring harness. It has an 8mm ring terminal on one end, a white plastic connector on the other, a red wire and is about 3” long. You probably blew it. Should be in stock at your NH dealer.

/ NH 1920, Mountain out of a Molehill
There痴 a fusible link that carries all the accessory power from the positive stud on the starter solenoid to the wiring harness. It has an 8mm ring terminal on one end, a white plastic connector on the other, a red wire and is about 3 long. You probably blew it. Should be in stock at your NH dealer.

Awesome, thank you...I'll give that a try!