NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #1  

smittyd

Tractor
Massey 1240
Like new kept inside has 380 hours with front end loader 6 ft bushhog and disk for $14,500. has been maintained and serviced by dealer.should I be all over this or what??Any difference in the loaders on these models?All replys appreciated..Thanks Smitty /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #2  
Why are you waisting time asking questions someone else might get it before you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Any difference in the loaders on these models?)</font>

If it's a NH loader it will either be the 16LA (without supersteer) or 17LA (with supersteer). There is not enough difference to even note at this point.

I hope you are not reading this post, but following Spencer200's advice. With the deal I saw yesterday from SC and this from GA, I think I could buy there and start a used tractor business in TX. Those are great prices. Arranging your own financing would be worth it. I say buy that tractor as quickly as you can. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd
Also has a remaining 3 year factory warinnty,foward remote.Speed dump and skidsteer quick attach,already getting the paper work and $ together.Will be serviced at the dealer and arrangements to pick up in the next week or so.Thanks for the replys and help..Smitty /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #5  
That's a great buy, Smitty. I don't think you'll ever regret it. You'll have yourself one great little tractor. Way to go! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #6  
Those are the kind of deals that always come after we have made our purchases. I would grab that one up quick myself.

/ NH 2002 TC 45- 4wd #7  
Can you describe the forward remote? Is it hard piped? Does it appear to be factory?