NH Backhoe attachments

/ NH Backhoe attachments #11  
My TC40 is a 2003, so I don't have any idea about the new Boomer 40.

For digging dirt, the 758C has plenty of power, I could use some more power when taking up stumps or prying rocks out of the ground. But, I guess that is always true no matter how big the BH is. :laughing:

/ NH Backhoe attachments
My TC40 is a 2003, so I don't have any idea about the new Boomer 40.

For digging dirt, the 758C has plenty of power, I could use some more power when taking up stumps or prying rocks out of the ground. But, I guess that is always true no matter how big the BH is. :laughing:

What size bucket are you running? With the 920 I can go down to 9" bucket for trenching and was picking up a 18" to move larger quantity of dirt. With the 930 smallest bucket is 12" I believe so I was just planning on picking up a 18" only.

/ NH Backhoe attachments #13  
What size bucket are you running? With the 920 I can go down to 9" bucket for trenching and was picking up a 18" to move larger quantity of dirt. With the 930 smallest bucket is 12" I believe so I was just planning on picking up a 18" only.

18" bucket. I only have one.

/ NH Backhoe attachments #14  
I dogs did take a look at the LS tractors which were cheaper yes but same lift capacity as the NH. After you put in interest for the LS the price was the same if not more and the LS dealer was over an hour away while I have two NH dealers within 20 min. LS FEL lift height was also lower then NH.

I ran into this when i priced a Boomer 50. The specs normally listed on the NH loader are wrong....weird, but go look, and you'll see something got mixed up. It appears they posted some of the specs for the 260TL, on the page for the 250. It's like they combined the breakout force of the 250TL with the max lift of the 260TL. Either way, the LS loader has nearly 1,000lbs more breakout force at the pins, and appears to have more max lift than the 250TL. Heck, just trying to find loader specs on NH's site is hard enough to cause confusion.

The max height appears to be correct, so it's anybody's guess what happened with the rest (they still list the loaders without reference to the current line of Boomers...,weird).

Aeschlimann's shoud only be about 30 min from you....straight down Rt23 right? Google says its 30mi from Holly.

/ NH Backhoe attachments
Apologize I thought you were referring to a dealer near Ann Arbor (called and they were not helpful). I'll check them out in person but as of now my fiance isn't to fond of them as she hasn't heard of them. She would rather go with a Kubota or NH since the LS in general was only about 3000 less and interest along would equal out to the NH/Kubota.

/ NH Backhoe attachments #16  
Apologize I thought you were referring to a dealer near Ann Arbor (called and they were not helpful). I'll check them out in person but as of now my fiance isn't to fond of them as she hasn't heard of them. She would rather go with a Kubota or NH since the LS in general was only about 3000 less and interest along would equal out to the NH/Kubota.

Funny how dealer experiences can be so different....you'd think they would all want to sell stuff!

I haven't seen a Boomer 40 or 50 come anywhere near that LS a difference in price, but they could be trying to bridge the gap. My R4047h was $21,500, to over $30k for a identically equipped Boomer 50. The 50 tends to be about $1,500 more than the 40, on average.

I never did, but should have gotten a price from Case/IH on a new Farmall 40B or 50B since they are also made by LS, and the same as the Boomer and LS models. In fact, the Farmall appears to have the same loader as the NH (neither company is making their own in this size).

Just make sure they compare apples to apples for you. The LS has dual remotes, rear work light, and 7-pin connector standard...those are all extra on the NH (you probably know that, but someone else reading may not). If you buy the NH, you're still buying an LS machine, so that might make a difference for your fiancé, assuming financing doesn't completely alter the overall cost....stickers on the side don't change the reality or quality of the product. Curiously, several NH dealers have even said they'd do warranty work on an LS....money, is money. Aeschliman was using AgDirect for financing, and while it wasn't zero percent, it was pretty darned low.

Now I guess I need to see if the local Case dealer can beat the price I was quoted for a BH....blue tractor with a red hoe!