NH Hydo fluid 134 subsitute and /or blending

/ NH Hydo fluid 134 subsitute and /or blending #1  

new jersey mike

Silver Member
NJ Home with property in East Worcester, NY
Tractor
2010 - NH T1530
I have a 2010 T1530 and want to know if I can substitute the Ambro 134 oil with another and if I so can I blend with the existing NH134 or do I have to drain existing fluid?
Thank you

/ NH Hydo fluid 134 subsitute and /or blending #4  
Mike,

I have 3 different types of hydro fluid running through my system. I bought multi G 134 at one NH dealer and then bought 134's replacement (Ambra Mastertran Ultraction) at another NH dealer. I was assured by staff that the new stuff is compatible with the old version. I did look up my tractors requirements for this hydro oil and the manual states 10w30. Later while using a land leveler I discovered that one of my hydro connections had a leak and I think lost over 3 gallons in the red dirt. In a rush I went to Attwoods and found "Star Fire Premium Tractor Hydraulic oil" that was also 10w30 and 5 gallons for $27. That less than $6/gal and I was back in action. It not ideal but the tractor doesn't appear to care and I was back on the stick. As long as you meet the requirements I think your going to to be ok.

/ NH Hydo fluid 134 subsitute and /or blending #5  
Hi,

Put Kubota Super UDT2 Synthetic in place of 134. Excellent in cold weather and super smooth, quiet and more responsive

hydraulics. Cost is about $100/5 gal bucket. Love it in my TC29DA.

BRIAN

/ NH Hydo fluid 134 subsitute and /or blending #6  
Just picked up 3 buckets of Shell's hytran, under $60 a pail for an IH dealer