Comparison nh jd mf which one do i get

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #11  
Unless you just have to make the purchase within a specified time period, I highly recommend going up to the World AG Expo in February and look at EVERYTHING at one time. It gives you a better perspective of what is available and what the different pros and cons are.

Myself, I don't care for any of the San Diego county tractor dealers for various reasons, but without doubt Pauley (Kubota & New Holland) and Stouts (John Deere) are the major dealerships in the county. I'm pretty sure that ANY AND ALL of them will need to bring the size tractor that you want in. So you will not be able to actually look at the machines you are considering at any of the SD dealerships.

Good luck.

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #12  
Like Farmer495 said, that Massey unit is made the same factory as your 1547 (Iseki). I've had two compacts similar to yours (1648 & 1652) and they've been stellar performers, can't break them. I would expect the same from the 46xx units.

That said, I believe the cab on the NH T4.75 is nicer and larger, and fits a buddy seat.

/ nh jd mf which one do i get
Mountain, i actually go to the ag expo every year,take my son and disabled brother, he loves looking at tractors. I did comparing last year but for some reason i hope to some day understand i didnt really never gave kubota and deere a chance. That being said i have been talking with some dealers in el centro. San diego dealers carry all small homeowner tractors and the valley carries all big tractors.. powerland in valley center so far has been cheaper than the valley. He can get me one from Tennessee just waiting on frieght..so yes i have driven all the tractors ive considered even the 7060 last week

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #14  
Mountain, i actually go to the ag expo every year,take my son and disabled brother, he loves looking at tractors. I did comparing last year but for some reason i hope to some day understand i didnt really never gave kubota and deere a chance. That being said i have been talking with some dealers in el centro. San diego dealers carry all small homeowner tractors and the valley carries all big tractors.. powerland in valley center so far has been cheaper than the valley. He can get me one from Tennessee just waiting on frieght..so yes i have driven all the tractors ive considered even the 7060 last week

Cool. :thumbsup: The one time that I went down there to look at tractors, it was a wasted day, nothing in the size that I was looking for at the time other than older used units. This was many years ago though and things change.

As far as PowerLand, he did have some good prices, but ended up being a bit pushy and I just was not comfortable with him.

Powerland seems to really want to sell me a teactor. I bought the 1547 there and the old sales guy isnt there anymore. Just wish the t4 dude would get a price and actually find one. The third function is throwing a monkey wrench in the mix.

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #16  
Powerland seems to really want to sell me a teactor. I bought the 1547 there and the old sales guy isnt there anymore. Just wish the t4 dude would get a price and actually find one. The third function is throwing a monkey wrench in the mix.

You can always do the 3rd function yourself. And a diverter 3rd function is a pretty easy install.

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #17  
Very cool thanks, i did look at the kubota but they didnt have any cabs there. I will call the dude and see if he can get me a price. So tou think the 5 less hp would be even noticed?

Make sure you compare PTO HP, not decal HP

M7060 is 64 PTO HP
T4.75 is 64 PTO HP
5075E is 57 PTO HP (cab, 61 PTO HP ROPS)
4607 is 56 PTO HP (4608 is 63.5 HP)

True on pto hp. Ive been stuck on engine hp. The grant is limiting me to a max of 75 engine hp tier 4 final. Today my math nerd daughter is going to make me a graph listing all the brands and the major categories that matter to me so i can see the true leader stat wise

/ nh jd mf which one do i get #19  
Also keep in mind, Kubota lists their tractor models on "net" HP, instead of "gross" HP like pretty much every other mfg.

For example, the Kubota L5740 is 57 net HP but closer to 60 gross HP. In contrast, my machine (the MF 1652) is 52 gross HP, and 49 net HP.

Gross HP will be height than net HP...

As a condition of the grand ive learned that all they care about is the engine executive order. As long as it says less than 78 engine hp im golden. I'm also trying my best to not be in too much of a hurry. Not every day you get to go buy a tractor with only 20 percent out of your own pocket. I get to get my ideal tractor.