NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #61  
Ask for the info Mitch. I noticed in the photos that the tractor had a finish mower on it when you bought it. Do you still run it? I'm looking for one now so I can mow my fields in Maine.

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #62  
Glad to help! The finish mower did not come with the tractor, even though it had been paired with it for the life of the tractor. I was not very happy with the dealership. They wanted to squeeze every penny out of me, and while, I did not pay a huge amount for the tractor, they refused to budge one cent, and would not throw in a $25 draw bar, because it was missing the draw bar. I want to find one too that will work, but I think that I am going to look for a brush hog, because my ag tires tear up my lawn to bad. I have been using the PTO for the post hole digger, and it works great! I am always surprised at the power this little tractor has, and now I know why so many farms in Europe, and Asia use these as their sole tractors on their farms. I wish that Iseki had continued in the US, but I know the the Challenger Brand of compact tractors, and Massey tractors are also Iseki, or at least components of them. You should have no issues at all with a finish mower. I think that the original one was a 4ft, but I am not entirely sure.

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #63  
Hi Dave,

Sorry so long in getting a reply to you. Summer and all!! The tractor I have is a Bolens rebrand. On the data plate (from Iseki) it has TX2140T. Bolens rebranded it as a TX1502. It is a Manual gear with a K3A. I haven't verified by serial number but I'm 99% certain it's 91. I bought it about a year ago with 640 hours. Had to rebuild the Hydraulics cylinders on the FEL as they were leaking oil under pressure at an alarming rate. I thing someone down the line over loaded them big time!! Every thing works good now!

Kevin

QUOTE=Dave Colantuoni;2887164]Kevin
I notice in other listing you refered to your tractor
as Iseki TX2140 with Mitsubishi K3A engine.

Do you have a true Iseki 2140 or a re-branded Bolens?
Do you know what year you tractor was produced?

Mine (Iseki Tx2140F) also has the K3A engine
I'm under the belief the K3A/B engines were late 80s early 90s.
and were never used in a Bolens re-brand Gear transmision tractor.
But might have been used Bolens Hydrolic transmission.

Dave[/QUOTE]

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #64  
Hi G154,

Wheres Bolton? Are you still looking for a finish mower for your 154? I have a rebuilt 42" from Woods that I'm loooking to swap for a bush hog! New blades and paint, even a new belt waiting to put on.

Kevin

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #65  
flyer61 said:
Hi G154,

Wheres Bolton? Are you still looking for a finish mower for your 154? I have a rebuilt 42" from Woods that I'm loooking to swap for a bush hog! New blades and paint, even a new belt waiting to put on.

Kevin

Central Massachusetts... Yes I am looking still... Where are you located?

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #66  
Winterport is just down river of Bangor. Probably about a 4 hour drive to Central Mass. is my best guess. The finish mower is a Woods YM-42 I've never used it after I rebuilt it! I'll try to get a couple pics to post. It came with the tractor when i bought it. I have a zero turn for mowing so I dont really need this mower. Looking to swap for a bush hog instead.

Kevin

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #67  
flyer61 said:
Winterport is just down river of Bangor. Probably about a 4 hour drive to Central Mass. is my best guess. The finish mower is a Woods YM-42 I've never used it after I rebuilt it! I'll try to get a couple pics to post. It came with the tractor when i bought it. I have a zero turn for mowing so I dont really need this mower. Looking to swap for a bush hog instead.

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I know exactly where that is. I've got a camp on 100 acres near Kingfield. We go up that way several times a year. Unfortunately I don't have a bush hog to trade. Love to see pictures though. If you've got a price in mind let me know. - mark

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #68  
I'm slowly getting around to registering my Iseki TX2140 for road legal use, so the Driving Licensing Authority are going to want numbers to create a registration document. I have found the frame/chassis number on the silver label by the gear stick (shifter), so to avoid taking all the guards off, where will I find the engine serial number please?

Thanks in advance.

BTW its the 3 cylinder diesel engine if that matters.

/ NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140
I'm slowly getting around to registering my Iseki TX2140 for road legal use, so the Driving Licensing Authority are going to want numbers to create a registration document. I have found the frame/chassis number on the silver label by the gear stick (shifter), so to avoid taking all the guards off, where will I find the engine serial number please?

Thanks in advance.

BTW its the 3 cylinder diesel engine if that matters.

Been a Long time ......
As far as I remember,
thats the tag with the serial number on it.
(see attachment)
You don't need engine number.
I'll look at mine when I get home.

ISEKI_SN.jpg

BTW:
Been thur this a lot (my son is flipping cars).
Everything got reall strick in 2015.
Without an old reg and/or Title
your gona need a NH VIN verification.
Best to print it out, fill it, get it signed and have it in hand.
They also require a Bill of Sale.

If you make your own tractor/hotrod AKA: no bill of sale
they want receipts for major parts.

https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/forms/documents/tdmv19a.pdf

Any Police offices or inspection station can sign it.

Ops Forgot
Your in UK,
New Hampshire US info usless.

Dave

Last edited:
   / NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140 #70  
Been a Long time ......
As far as I remember,
thats the tag with the serial number on it.
(see attachment)
You don't need engine number.
I'll look at mine when I get home.

View attachment 480556

BTW:
Been thur this a lot (my son is flipping cars).
Everything got reall strick in 2015.
Without an old reg and/or Title
your gona need a NH VIN verification.
Best to print it out, fill it, get it signed and have it in hand.
They also require a Bill of Sale.

If you make your own tractor/hotrod AKA: no bill of sale
they want receipts for major parts.

https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/forms/documents/tdmv19a.pdf

Any Police offices or inspection station can sign it.

Ops Forgot
Your in UK,
New Hampshire US info usless.

Dave

Hi Dave,

The legilation is a bit different here in the UK, but your info is still helpful.

As far as I know the engine serial number is stamped on the block top left hand side of the injector pump, but not had time to verify the info.

Thanks

Steve