NH or LS Tractor?

/ NH or LS Tractor?
I love all the opinions, yeh it keeps me bouncing back an forth to which tractor I want but its nice hearing from both sides. Guesseral I agree with you, to have the backhoe would be great. At this point I can only think of one job that I need it. Rented I'd prob be lookin at 500. So it would save me money in the end. Two negatives with the LS tho, powertrain is the only thing left warranty wise. I don't have a trailer to haul the tractor back 50 mi to the dealer for repairs if something goes wrong and I know nh seems to have a good resale value, lil worried about the LS if I ever try and sell it in the future for something different. If I went with the Nh yeh I'd have to pull the trigger either now and get the backhoe or later. Either way I plan on getting it. As for using any other attachments- no need for them at this point. Live in a residential area with lil over an acre , upstate is a lil different- completely a backwoods camp off a private drive, but still again a loader and backhoe is all I really need since its mostly a wooded lot. As for the HST verse the ST I see where your head is at duroc- is it worth the extra 1800 idk. I'm 28 so it would prob take a lil bit of time for the ST to annoy me if it did. I know the dealer I'm talking with has the t1510 st 14599 t1510 hydro 16399 and the T1520 Hydro 17650- only loader on all three. All 2012 and shipping be 350 to me. I mean if im going to go for the hydro dam might as well jump up and get the T1520 then. Spend the extra g for 5 more hp. Too many options lol

/ NH or LS Tractor?
I emailed the LS dealer just now and I have to say he responded very fast:
Question:
I see the buy it now is set for 20g and that seems a lil steep. How much are you willing to negotiate on the machine? Only the powertrain is left as far as warranty correct?I don't own a trailer big enough to haul the machine back to you for repairs if something goes wrong, is there any discount on having it shipped back to you or can parts be shipped to me and I can install?

Answer:
Thanks for your question. The buy it now is actually set at what we gave the original owner as a trade in value. This tractor sold for $29,000 in 2011. It is a very strong and well maintained machine. It is for sale locally for $23,900. The 3 years of remaining warranty is powertrain only. It has been fully inspected and is up to date with maintenance. Anything can happen to any machine, but this is a one owner, 2011 machine with only 300 hours, no surprises. We are an authorized LS dealer and we have been in business for 40 years. If you do need service in the future, I can offer my assistance by phone or ship parts to you quickly, or I can give you a discounted rate for transporting it here.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #33  
Sounds like a pretty straightforward deal that would be worth the drive to look at.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #34  
Since I've already had the 50hr dealer maintenance done on my tractor, I now do my own. Been a mechanic for a looooooong time, so I don't forsee any problems unless the work is warranty. But, should I ever need any dealer work performed on my tractor, my current dealer said they can come to my house and do the work for a charge of $90 plus whatever they do. That's actually pretty reasonable since they are about 70 miles away. Saves me fuel, time, and wear and tear on my truck.

I see you've worked out all but one detail......."which tractor to buy". Lol! Good luck and let us know what you do buy.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #35  
When it's all said and done all we can do is give advise and recomendations. This is and always has been your decision and yours alone! But were all behind you man!:cool2::drink:

/ NH or LS Tractor?
Thanks guys- appreciate all the advice.Whatever I choose I should have by sometime next week, so I'll post pics. Gunna try out the HST and ST version during lunch today lol- Again I appreciate all the advice and I know I'll be asking a ton of questions in the NH section so thanks for all the input.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #37  
I am a NH guy and own an older version of that 1510 in the 1720...
I can attest to the quality of that product...
With that said, I would absolutely in a heart beat not be one bit concerned with the LS...
IMHO, both are good deals but the LS is a better one...

/ NH or LS Tractor?
LS was sold... Somethin bout the NH grabs my attention. I'm gunna get the backhoe eventually but I'll say this- bought my fourwheeler new-truck new and sled new and I've had not even one issue yet on any of them. Call it luck but I think its more of the fact that i take care of my stuff. I like the reassurance that I'm the first to own and I can start out the correct way by taking care of it and keeping up the maintenance on it.