NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor?

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #11  
Oh well. I guess I will wait and see what they look like. Thanks anyways.

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #12  
I know this is an old post but I started looking at the Case and New Holland tractors in June and the Case dealer gave me a price that was about 5% lower than the any of the New Holland dealers I have spoke with. When I made them aware of the price Case had given they were more than willing to "match" the price. I told them they would have to do better because the Case dealer offers onsite warranty repairs without charging for the trip or anything and the New Holland dealers said that I would have to pay for the service call but the repair parts would be covered by the warranty. Guess they do not want to sell as bad as Case!

/ NH TC45 and CaseIH D45 Same Tractor? #13  
That is just the dealers policy about charging for onsite repairs. My NH dealer has never charged me for any repairs to any of my equipment. They have been to my house to work on some things as well as hauling my tractor in to the shop if it needed to be. Only thing I have paid for is parts for the 3rd remote. I had them service the tractor at the same time so they added the remote at cost. I would buy the Case if that dealer is easier to work with as you never know what might happen and it isn't worth the headaches to have to argue with your dealer to fix something especially when the basic difference between the two tractors is paint. Good luck.