NH TD5050 vs Farmall 95

/ NH TD5050 vs Farmall 95 #11  
If they both have the same cable set up for the clutch stay away from them. We are having trouble with an 08 Farmall 95 with a loader used to feed 100 head daily. Our dealer (Service Motors) is saying it wouldn't be under warranty because we are riding the clutch but that is not the case.

There are clutch cable issues with the TD5050 tractors, tell your dealer to look into it...it is documented. It has fixed all our clutch issues so far.

/ NH TD5050 vs Farmall 95 #12  
Somehow we are tacking onto an 18 month old post, but here goes.

I have come across a "new" TD75D FWD ROPs model at a local dealer. I looked at the build date on the engine and it was in 2006.

I truly believe it is brand new, but can these things really be sitting around for that long? There have already been two model updates since that time, to the TD80 and current TD5030/5050. I assume they brought it in from another dealer.

Did the early ones have the clutch cable issue also? I see that the newest models have a ceramic clutch on all versions, while the early TD's did not.

I could use a tractor like this but would hope it would be at a big discount from today's prices. :confused2: