Nice machine !

/ Nice machine ! #1  

chatme

I got to use my new BX2350 for 9 hours today. I put on the rear blade for the first time and went to work. I reclamed about 15 feet of the wood line were the jaggers had taken over, reshaped the drive lot and dug all the grass out of the rocks, dug out a spot were my new shed is going , Got rid of every high spot and rock I have been mowing around or hitting with the cub in the past and mowed 3 ac.'s . I now have 14 hours on her and this thing is tuff. I was a little worried about the plastic fenders and hood and stuff but not any more. I gave it a bath and wow with all the limbs and jaggers and not one mark on the tractor but my arms and neck look like I got in a fight with 20 cats...I can't see anyone not being happy buying a Kubota... two thumbs up!
O ya and all on one tank of fuel...

/ Nice machine ! #2  
When they first came out at the turn of the century the sub-compacts became the work force of many a happy home owner. They have progressed and seven years later are still a top seller for the very reasons you just described! You'll have even more fun yet, good luck!

/ Nice machine ! #3  
WOW, 9 hours in a day! Longest stretch I got is maybe 4 then I've had enough. They are awesome machines, don't know why I waited so long to get mine.