Niece vs pickpocket

/ Niece vs pickpocket #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
My niece, a slim 23 y/o blonde and third generation Marine, was recently discharged after serving for four years. Before starting college she flew to Europe to spend three weeks traveling solo. In Amsterdam she lost almost everything to a pickpocket. Went to the embassy and got her passport taken care of. We sent her some funds to help out. A few days later a pickpocket tried to rip her off again. She reeled him in and beat the bejeezus out of him!

Love that girl! :D

/ Niece vs pickpocket #2  
Good for her! Please thank her for her service to our country.

/ Niece vs pickpocket #4  
Too bad she didn't get the first pickpocket. You should be proud.......thanks for her service and best wishes for her schooling!

/ Niece vs pickpocket #6  
He got what he deserved, good for her!

/ Niece vs pickpocket #7  
That is truly great. Too bad you don't have the pics of the pour guy, after she laid the smack down of course!

:thumbsup:

/ Niece vs pickpocket #8  
I hate thieves - My Brothers in laws got a call saying their daughter was in prison in Mexico and if they paid $1000.00 they would let her out. They sent it. You guessed it a rip off.

/ Niece vs pickpocket #9  
I know a girl, tall but very slim, who was in a bar and was being 'hit' on by some bloke. He wouldn't take no for an answer and eventually things got a bit physical with her. She decided that enough was enough and retaliated. The bloke wound up laid out on the deck and with a broken arm. Then she called the cops. He was charged and convicted. What he didn't know was that her parents ran a Judo school. Not many people know you don't mess with Debbie. :cool2:

/ Niece vs pickpocket #10  
Thumbs up,hope the young lady left some lasting memories on that knot head.