no dealer bashing

/ no dealer bashing #21  
smokin aces, would you tell which dealer you used? If not on here would you be willing to email me.

/ no dealer bashing
i bought from reed+reed in chatsworth. in fact im going down there next month to get some pallet forks.

/ no dealer bashing #23  
Well said.

Everyone always throws up libel, SLA der, lawsuits, etc. If the information is the truth there should be nothing to worry about. And I personally don't like the ones that jump on here all defensive and trying to get posts removed.

If it is kept professional, no name calling, and opinions left out....just the facts, I think it's welcomed to most people as a usefull piece of information.

But still, some don't ever want you to say anything bad. Kinda one sided if only the good is allowed to stay.

IMO, if we cannot report bad experiences with a brand/name attached, why should we be allowed to report the good?

If saying something bad (but truthful) hurts a companies business....good. It's supposed to, justice served IMO.

But if repoting the good, singing praise to a company greatly helps their business.....what about their competitors? Who may be just as good or better. It may hurt their business for no reason.

Just don't see the logic. If we can name names, allow it...good or bad. If we choose not to allow it, the do that for both good and bad.

If someone wants to falsify a bunch of crap and bash someone unjustly, who are we to delete the evidence. Let them get what's coming to them and let it all work out in the end.

Well said yourself last year, I concur with two thumbs up.

/ no dealer bashing #24  
i bought from reed+reed in chatsworth. in fact im going down there next month to get some pallet forks.

Thanks for a quick respones. I bought mine from Mathis Trailer & Equipment Sales in Rome, GA. It was a pleasure to deal with them. I've sure enjoyed the 35 hours I have put on my 3520R, so far, and haven't had to have any parts or service. However, Mathis does have a service department and has parts. I thought about going to reed+reed, however, it was just too far.

Thanks.