No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310
Well when I asked him to borrow it he told me he was having troubles with the mower attatchment. I don't think he is very familiar with his machine. Going to give him a call tomorrow if I don't figure it out tonight.

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #12  
Sounds like you have pto engaged, it is in the engagement part something is not in gear happened to me one time on my gc 2300 .. check that you have the gear in or call your boss he may know exactly the problem ..worst that can happen is you get fired for tearing up his tractor :shocked: just jokin and I know It aint funny:newhere:

Pretty sure the PTO isn't engaged. But I notice now when I start it. The deck and rear lift Arms don't auto lift like before. Wondering if it has to do with the lever that raises and lowers both those.

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #14  
Not his fault, if the pump sheared.

The dealer should back you up on that.

Nah not worried about getting canned for it. He knew there were some issues anyway. This is his personal tractor anyway not work oriented.

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #16  
those little furgies are notorious for levers on 3 pt sticking make sure it is in neutral position and make sure you did not :confused accidently pull the PTO:thumbsup:;)>UOTE=KevinLove;3838886]Nah not worried about getting canned for it. He knew there were some issues anyway. This is his personal tractor anyway not work oriented.[/QUOTE]

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #17  
the 3 pt should not auto lift at start up, your lever is probably stuck in raise position...this could be very dangerous

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #18  
I heard from the OP today. (Thanks, Kevin).

Unfortunately, my diagnosis was correct. This was a pump shear.

He said the repair has not been completed.

/ No hydraulics after adding fluid MF GC2310 #19  
Thanks for the update Ray (& Kevin). Too bad you turned out to be right.