No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ???

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #51  
Well we had about 6" of snow overnight so I just had to try out the 1635 pushing it. It was about 20F this afternoon when I got around to it but the tractor started fine on only glow plugs. The Kubota the Massey replaced had Ag tires and did well traction wise. The Massey is my first tractor with R-4 tires so I was wondering how those tires would do in the snow. Even though there was packed ice under the snow, I was pleasantly surprised how well it did. The filled rear tires are a help for sure. I am really starting to like the hydro trans! I kinda feel sorry for my old JD 1010. It hasn't been out of the barn since I got the Massey!

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #52  
   / No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #53  
I came across this the other day just by chance. Maybe they have just shifted their focus.

IMG_0257.jpg

If it has a Perkins, I'll get one! Tier nothing, preferably.

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #54  
Hard to beat a Perkins. I had a Land Rover years ago with a Perkins diesel, definitely Tier nothing!

/ No one talking about Massey Ferguson anymore ??? #55  
Hard to beat a Perkins. I had a Land Rover years ago with a Perkins diesel, definitely Tier nothing!
A lot of the earlier gassers got home perkins conversions . A friend had a CAT 3208 V8 in a land rover :)