Northeast

/ Northeast #12  
I guess Central Texas (Frost) doesn't count. I did stop once in Binghamton though, to buy a new battery to replace a dead one in my motorhome.

Bird

/ Northeast #13  
Well Bird, Texas IS northeast of, say, Argentina, so I guess we will let you in the N.E.C.T.O.C.T.I.J.I

/ Northeast #14  
I thought I would give you a few minutes to figure that one out. Just in case, it's "North East Compact Tractor Owners Club that I Just Invented"

/ Northeast #15  
OK, PaulB, I'll admit to being too dense to figure out what all those letters mean. I don't know how ya'll found time to post many messages on this new forum. I just now got caught up with reading what everyone else has posted. Of course, I had to work on my little paying job about 3 hours this morning and then 3 hours on the 2710 mowing the yard, and cultivating the garden. One weatherman says it hit 90 in Dallas today, but I don't think my thermometer got much over 80. A friend called this morning from upstate New York and said it was 31 at his house. Aaah, what a difference.

Bird

/ Northeast #16  
I never know what region I'm in, and have lived here 45 years. Is MD the Northeast, or the South? While attending the U of MD, we had a football game against Penn State. Some of their fans called us <expletive> Southerners. The following week, we played 'Bama. Some of their fans called us <expletive> Yankees. I guess this is what happens when you stay neutral during the war! Only identity we have is "Mid-Atlantic".

/ Northeast #17  
For all you poor souls who are not fortunate enough to live here in the Northeast, let me tell you why it is so great. Yesterday I got use my manure spreader (50 and sunny), and today I hve 4 inches of snow (and still coming down) in my driveway, so I get to hook up the rear blade and plow! If I am really lucky I may even have to plow a path to the pastures, so I can then spread todays manure. Talk about having the best of both worlds!

/ Northeast #18  
PaulB, yea, yesterday it was 75 here in PA. I mowed the pastures,and started to get to pool ready to open. Today it's 34 with 3" of snow. So much for planting anything today.

/ Northeast
Re: Northeast {Best of both}

Oh how true Paul.
Friday and Saturday in mid New Hampshire the temps were 55 to 60 and sunny.
Sunday w/ this nasty storm with high winds with limbs and tree down,also heavy rains in which wash my driveway 16" ditches about 50' or so long,and now the temp at 25 degress with 2" of snow and piling up.
Like the old saying goes in New England. " If you don't like the weather just wait a couple of mins and it will change"
Well so much for my spring cleaning outside in which I've done.....yikes.
So it looks like the Kubota going to be doing extra work once again. Heck, where else can someone live and have so much fun with mother nature,or mother nature have fun with us.
Have another cup and stay warm.

/ Northeast #20  
by the time the snow was all said and done we had about 4-5 inches in upper bucks pa.
Tom i think I read somewhere that you were in southeaast pa?