Nortrac Tractors, Any info on them??

/ Nortrac Tractors, Any info on them?? #11  
Yes, Norther are just Jinma's re-badged. I have had a Jinma since 2003 and about 700 hours of hard work, mainly logging, and have never had it not start or run. I did replace the thermostat and the starter. Neither were broken 100% but were giving me problems. I also broke a few items that were my fault like a hydro hose getting hung up and got the parts in 2-3 days via the mail from the guy at the top of the page, Affordable Tractors. Top notch service.

I am not trying to brag but when I was in the market in 2003 I could have bought any tractor I wanted 35 HP or less with a FEL cash. I looked at them all including JD, Case, NH, Kubota, Branson, Century, Mahindra, ect. I like the Jinma for its simplicity, weight, toughness, ground clearance, ect. Price was a concern just like anyone and I was close to pulling the trigger on a NH TC33??? I believe but the Jinma just keep calling me back and the dealer was only 40 miles away. I have never been back for anything other than to buy a rear grader blade.

By the way I also own a Ford 861 and its much more difficult to get parts to my door and about 2-3 times more.

Chris