Not a good week so far

/ Not a good week so far #21  
CTyler,

Remember as you get older...everyday that you are on the top side of the sod is a good day!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Not a good week so far #22  
Let that be a lesson for you,NEVER,start with just one beer. RICHARD GAUTHIER

/ Not a good week so far
LOL!! Lesson learned.

/ Not a good week so far #24  
I'm pretty sure the bricklayer's story is apocryphal, but it certainly parallels what you went through in real life . . . the charm of both stories is that I can see every bit of them happening to me; in fact, the door height in our old barn (relative to the ROPS) was one of the reasons for building the new one!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hope your week got better . . .

/ Not a good week so far #25  
Thanks for the great story. It made me laugh and laugh /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I can imagine all of the frustration and anger at the time it was happening. I hope that you have used up all ou your bad luck for a while ! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif David

/ Not a good week so far #26  
"everyday that you are on the top side of the sod is a good day!!! "

That reminds me of something my Dad used to say "Every day since Tarawa has been a bonus" (he was a WW2 Marine)

Glad you didn't get hurt by the garage door. We have an employee that knocked down our garage door with the ROPS on a New Holland 1530 we used to have. The door was old and getting ratty, my wife had been bugging me about it for a couple of years. I think she might have put him up to it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Not a good week so far #27  
CTyler,

It may not be polite to laugh at other people's problems, but your post had me laughing out loud!

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if you have any more, be sure and post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for sharing your story.

OkieG

/ Not a good week so far #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was wondering if you and your neighbor have a problem w/ dirty electricity.. electronics hate dips & spikes.. and is the leading cause of component failure.. if you get your TV fixed.. buy a small UPS unit.. not too costly.. to plug all your entertainment equipment in.)</font>
You don't want a UPS for that. You want a line conditioner. A UPS costs twice as much and does not provide the protection of a line conditioner. It does give you backup power when the mains are down, but that is not what he is after. He wants something that will deal with low voltage, high voltage, surges and sages. That is what a line conditioner does. It is also a lot cheaper than a UPS and does not have as many replacable parts as a UPS.

Anyhow, sorry to hear about your troubles. Last time I had a day like that I hid in my bedroom for as long as I dared (ok, only 12 hrs ... gotta pay the bills), but you do get over it.

/ Not a good week so far
I have to laugh at it myself now as well.

/ Not a good week so far #30  
Who makes that TV. need to be sure to MISS that one!!!!!!!!!!!!