Not to gloat - My christmas gift

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #21  
Mine (below), a 2013 Miata GT with Premium Package (probably $33k new) with only 8,800 miles.

Attachments

• Miata Dec 2016 # 1.jpg
    Miata Dec 2016 # 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Miata Dec 2016 # 2.jpg
    Miata Dec 2016 # 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Miata Dec 2016 # 3.jpg
    Miata Dec 2016 # 3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 91
   / Not to gloat - My christmas gift #22  
That is one beautiful seat. You're not actually going to take it outside and put it on your Power Trac, are you. That's far to pretty to be on some dirt grubbing piece of equipment.

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #23  
I can tell being a farmer is in your blood:thumbs: I'm thankful for being raised in a country/farm area.

I grew up in a suburb, I didn't know anything about farming. I hunted, rode quads and fished with an occasional video game as entertainment, my first close encounter with cattle was when I decided to buy one lmao, same with chickens. Biggest tractor I was exposed to was my dads 445 JD which was the biggest by far on the street.

My passion is farming, if I won the lottery, I would quit my job, go out further west, buy up all the land I could and some bigger equipment and live the rest of my life farming.

I tell the guys at work all the time, if I won the lottery you wouldn't see from me again, I would be farming somewhere.

I did 3 head my first year, I'm looking for pasture to rent right now and I hope to have 10 head in 2017, who knows if I make it up to 60-70 head I will quite my job lol

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #24  
That belongs on your throne! :drink: I would be kissing her again. And she probably feeds you good too!

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #25  
My passion is farming, if I won the lottery, I would quit my job, go out further west, buy up all the land I could and some bigger equipment and live the rest of my life farming.
Of course you heard about the farmer who won the lottery and one of his other farmer mates said "I suppose you will be moving in to town now" The reply was " No I'm going to keep farming until It's all gone"

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #26  
Of course you heard about the farmer who won the lottery and one of his other farmer mates said "I suppose you will be moving in to town now" The reply was " No I'm going to keep farming until It's all gone"

Lmfao isn't that the truth!

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #27  
It sounds like one might appreciate the farmer type life more, maybe, if knowing what its like to grow up in a different setting. There are some farmers here in my area that have farms that were passed down through the generations. The few I'm talking about are so well kept by the farmers, I mean, they put in proper drainage, keep up with roads, keep the fence rows cut back, etc. Sad to say, my family done what I call slop farming. They just didn't maintain things enough, or didn't have the "pride" in what they done. So, that kind of farming seems to me, like the harder type and less enjoyable.

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift #28  
How's your seat holding up?

/ Not to gloat - My christmas gift
Afraid to put it on to be honest. Also kinda roached my tractor motor and just got it running again.