notstarting,HELP??????

/ notstarting,HELP?????? #11  
Where is the control mod and connector on the tractor?

/ notstarting,HELP??????
it is under the seat, you may be able to get to it if you have small hands without removing the seat but i had to remove it, which was only 6 or 8 bolts but its ackward and heavy.

/ notstarting,HELP?????? #13  
My CT122 seems to have intermittent starting problems as well. I replaced the ignition switch and it didn't fix it. Last night it started up fine, and I put it on the trailer to move it to my house from a friends. An hour later it had the same symptoms that you experienced and wouldn't start. I fiddled with all the pto levers....nothing. Messed with the hydro pedal...nothing. In frustration, I bounced on the seat a few times and it started right up! I think for me, the seat safety switch was frozen or something. Its happened every time a snow storm is coming since I've owned the darn tractor :( Time to build a tractor barn!

/ notstarting,HELP??????
pull the connector on the controll under the fender and look to see if there is any corrosion, the corrosion on mine was white, at first i looked at it and thought it was di grease. good luck