Chipper NOVATRACTOR In Houston TX

/ NOVATRACTOR In Houston TX #1  

dairborn

Tractor
Kubota B2301
Anyone have any experience with this company NOVATRACTOR? How about where their stuff is made? Looking to getting a wood chipper for my B2301. Really leaning towards the Woodland Mills WC46 Unit with the Hydro feed, but I wanted to see if there where any quality US made chippers with Manual Feed that might be for a little less but still rock solid quality. I looked at the woodmax and like them too, but if I had to choose, I would go with the woodland mills. That price point would be OK for what i want to spend. However, NOVATRACTOR shows a BX52 Chipper unit for $1500 and the site claims to be an american company in TX. I also saw SALSCO, but really hard to even get a price point anywhere for their basic units. I have searched all over the forum with little to no success. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

/ NOVATRACTOR In Houston TX #2  
I have a Novatractor flail mower. It's a well made machine that I've been very pleased with. I'm fairly confident that Jack (the owner and manufacturer) makes everything at his facility in China. Novatractor is in Houston but the attachments are built in China. Jack has been great with customer service and will respond and answer any questions you have (info@novatractor.com).

/ NOVATRACTOR In Houston TX #3  
The Novatractor MAY be fine for you if you only have a few limbs and/or small trees the chip up. For my use, I would not want to go with the Chinese made chipper, hydro feeder nor manual.

I bought the Woodland Mills WC68 a few months ago, and have chipped up at least a thousand, probably more, trees mostly ranging from 4" - 5", but some larger. Zero problems. It runs flawlessly. That purchase was spot-on. But - it is twice the price of the Novatrac.

However, I keep remembering the tried and true saying "Buy right, buy once. Buy wrong, buy again." I'm well reminded with my super-saving deal early last year when I bought a "slightly used" portable chipper (with a Tecumseh engine". After doing all of the pre-use maintenance, it literally blew the side of the motor out within the first 20 minutes of use. Of course, the seller was never to be found again either :)

Your long-term needs and budget will dictate your selection. Either way though, you'll sure appreciate having the wood chipper handy.

/ NOVATRACTOR In Houston TX
Gem99ultra

Thanks man....spot on advice and usually that's how I go to (hence buying a kubota). Deals too good usually are I guess I am trying to catch lightning in a bottle. Just like my search for my tractor, every time I would look at any other brand I just came right back to the kubota. Most likely going to be the woodland mills one in the end. I am still looking around. I would love to find something sub 2Grand, but the more I see these manual feed machines and watch them choke on green stuff and jam up, the more I feel that I just need to get the WC46. This is what I get for buying land. Thanks!