Now Christmas is over...

/ Now Christmas is over... #1  

Turfman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
What did I really want:

B2710; FEL (60 inch bucket); block heater; 4-way valve, box scraper.

Oh, and I need a new round point shovel, one of the nice ones with a closed back.

How about you guys? What didn't you get that you really wanted or what did you want that you didn't dare ask for?

/ Now Christmas is over... #2  
Got a 1/2" impact rachet, 3/4" impact rachet, been needing these for years!

/ Now Christmas is over... #3  
After thinking long and hard,I really couldn't come up w/anything..honest!

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Now Christmas is over... #4  
My birthday comes up in 2 weeks - and I'm thinking there may be a canopy in my future/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif 'Got a nice gift certificate for McFeely's (screws and hardware and such).

Andy in NH

/ Now Christmas is over... #5  
I asked for a 1/2" drive torch wrench (Craftsman digitorch) & a portable air tank & Santa came through... The best gift was enjoying Christmas with my 7 year old daughtr - she had a wonderful holiday...
Prior to the holiday, I got a rear contral valve & DVD player which I got myself.

/ Now Christmas is over... #6  
<font color=blue>...a 1/2" drive torch wrench (Craftsman digitorch)...</font color=blue>

John,

It sounds like you can get a lot of work done with that... just watch you don't start any fires... /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Now Christmas is over... #7  
Well... I got a new B7500 HST with R4's, FEL, & a 60" MMM. My wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, charming wife told me that I could order it for Christmas! But it has not come in yet :(

18-90045-KubotaSig.gif

/ Now Christmas is over... #8  
Dan,
So far you have been the best behave all year...new tractor/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Now Christmas is over... #9  
I love your wife!

Bo McCarty
Bluegrass, Pick It Up!

/ Now Christmas is over... #10  
I got new glasses, titanium frames and new lenses, you see, I have this problem as of late of seeing double. It really is becoming annoying so I hope these new glasses help! If you are seeing double also, I got mine at Lenscrafters, they are really cool. J

Attachments

• 15-94333-2bota.jpg
    15-94333-2bota.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 70