NS4710 vs 4820R

/ NS4710 vs 4820R #1  

Lancaster87

Tractor
Oliver super 55
Looking to get into a 45hp-ish tractor, I’ve been looking at the Kioti NS4710 and the Branson 4820R. Both seem to have comparable features, the Branson has a slightly larger lift capacity but other then that just looking for some insight.

/ NS4710 vs 4820R #2  
Just to add to your look at list. Check out a mahindra 5145.

/ NS4710 vs 4820R #3  
Looking to get into a 45hp-ish tractor, I’ve been looking at the Kioti NS4710 and the Branson 4820R. Both seem to have comparable features, the Branson has a slightly larger lift capacity but other then that just looking for some insight.
The Kioti has a lot more electronics overall, while the Branson has the least amount of electronics, specially with the good ol'mechanically injected engine. Basically, anyone can work on a Branson without the need of proprietary software that only dealers. Other than that, both are great tractors. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.

Best thing to do, is to try and sit, maybe drive both tractors to see which one fits you the best in comfort, controls layout, etc

/ NS4710 vs 4820R #4  
The four speed full synchro range transmission on the new Bransons sounds like it'd be useful. I think there is a self-levelling loader available now too.

/ NS4710 vs 4820R #5  
I have the 4820R. No troubles at all with it. It does have an exhaust regeneration system but does not use DEF. I have 200 hours on it since purchased last August and it has needed to regenerate only twice. Plenty of power for my needs on 40 acre cattle farm.

/ NS4710 vs 4820R
Thanks guys, going to check out the Branson Friday, hoping to find someone with a NS in stock to check out as well

/ NS4710 vs 4820R
So what have you personally observed so far?
Branson definitely has a much easier DPF system and higher lift capacity, Kioti has closer dealer with great support. Both seem to be newer models with not much out there on them for issues