Nuts!

/ Nuts! #13  
The nuts are really beautiful when dried properly and finished with clear coat. Dry them in the oven for a couple hours, then coat them.

When I was in Catholic school we used to drill holes through them, string them and make giant rosaries out of them. They also make neat garlands for the holidays. I always have a couple on my dresser or nightstand just because of fond memories as a child. :)

Also, if you are an ornery little kid, they make good ammo when bullies are chasing you! :D

/ Nuts! #16  
You can go artsy:)

Used to make figures from them every fall

Attachments

• k_marine.jpg
    k_marine.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 97
  • tvor-deti-kastany.jpg
    tvor-deti-kastany.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 66
   / Nuts! #19  
there is a strange thing that happens around here this time of year......people wearing red and white shirts that say OSU and then they have these little necklaces with stringed nuts on them...

craziest thing;)

The nuts are really beautiful when dried properly and finished with clear coat. Dry them in the oven for a couple hours, then coat them.

When I was in Catholic school we used to drill holes through them, string them and make giant rosaries out of them. They also make neat garlands for the holidays. I always have a couple on my dresser or nightstand just because of fond memories as a child. :)

Also, if you are an ornery little kid, they make good ammo when bullies are chasing you! :D

/ Nuts! #20  
It sounds like a miniature Lathe would be in order Prokoff. One could turn many an item.:)

Heck, even Moss should have one so he could really make fancy fishing gear. :)

Sitting in front of a winter evening fire turning should be very pleasurable. Maybe some "Good Music" in the background?:D:D