NX Grill Guard

/ NX Grill Guard #1  

NetbyTractor

Tractor
Kubota B8200(Sold), Ferguson TO30 (sold), JD 4110 (sold), Kioti NX4510
I decided to get a little fancy with an insert for my NX grill guard. Protection with some style!

20200917_175042.jpg

/ NX Grill Guard #3  
I like it - I REALLY like it. Here is a pic of what I had done to my OEM grill guard. View attachment 671539

/ NX Grill Guard
I like it - I REALLY like it. Here is a pic of what I had done to my OEM grill guard. View attachment 671539

Thanks. That looks like a smart way to keep the folding guard functional! I had expanded metal on mine for a while, but I tore a hole in it. Hard to tell from pictures, but I think maybe your expanded metal is thicker.

/ NX Grill Guard
A few people have asked me if I could make another one of these for them. Short answer is yes. PM me if this is something you are interested in.

/ NX Grill Guard #7  
I just bought a new grill guard for the 3910 and was planning to "fill it in" with expanded metal before painting. The darn thing has vertical bars. Who thought that would protect anything? :rolleyes:

By the way "NetbyTractor", it that a Bat face on your grill? :confused2:

/ NX Grill Guard
The factory guards don't offer too much protection, so I think many people add some additional material. The face on mine is a coyote to go with my Kioti tractor.

/ NX Grill Guard #9  
The factory guards don't offer too much protection, so I think many people add some additional material. The face on mine is a coyote to go with my Kioti tractor.

Not as nice as yours, but works ok. My coyote is on the hood.Kioti grill.jpg